Poll for my future business.....Market Research......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danapotter

Hey everyone!

Some people know this, but I hope to start my own line of cosmetics pretty soon, but need to get some information first. And, since Specktra has a lot of people, I thought this would be a good starting point.

Please answer the following questions as specifically or vague as you would like to.

Thank you in advance!!!!

1. How old are you?
2. Gender?
3. During what month(s) do you purchase the most makeup?
4. How often do you purchase makeup?
5. How often do you visit Sephora?
6. Do you like mineral eyeshadows? (With sifters)?
7. Would you buy from a "Vegan and Organic" company?
8. Any other opinions you may have........

Please answer without the questions (just the numbers), so it is a little easier for me to read.
thmbup.gif

Thank you very, very, very much for your time!
yahoo.gif

prettysecrets

1. 21
2. Female
3. January (my bday month) May,June,July,& August ( More work hours=more money=more makeup :) and December (xmas of course)
4. 3 or 4 Times a month
5. Twice only
6. I have never tried them
7. Maybe
8. Besides good quality one of the most important things when it comes to the makeup I buy is packaging and marketing appeal.

When I see things that catch my eye (anything girlie,glamorous,sexy etc)
I buy and I buy often :)

Hope that helps. :)

socalledemo

1. 17
2. Female
3. July, August, November, December
4. Maybe once every couple months
5. never
6. yes
7. yes
8. I think packaging is very important as well as unique colors.

enjoybeingagirl

[FONT=&quot]I would love to try your MU
smiles.gif

1. 21
2. Female
3. This depends on how much makeup money I have at the time
4. At least twice a month
5. 3-4 times per year
6. Yes I like mineral eye shadows. I prefer them with sifters.
7. I would buy from a vegan/organic company but only if I liked the colors/prices/customer service. I would not make me purchase solely on the fact that it is organic.
8. Since this is market research I will give you my opinion on mineral eye shadows. I prefer mineral eye shadows to be in a small-ish pot (5-gram with sifter) and samples in 3-gram jars without sifters. I absolutely hate samples in baggies. They don't look nice and I refuse to order them anymore because I never use them. Yes I am terribly picky :p However, I also know it helps to keep costs down for selling samples but maybe you could sell samples with the option of baggies or sample jars. There would be an increase in price for the jars. I really like companies with more variety ... for example Pure Luxe sells their mineral eye shadows in sample jars, 5-gram jars, and 10-gram jars. I love that I have the option to buy it in small or large sizes. Same goes for blushes and foundations. I obviously love giving my opinion on this so feel free to PM me if you want to know more.
[/FONT]

CaseyKezerian

1. 20
2. Female
3. It's pretty much even
4. About once a month
5. Rarely
6. Yes
7. Sure
8. I agree with the other girls packaging can be very important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts