• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Pomps, pomps, and...quiffs?

freaksinunif0rm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnybun
ooohhh.... i absolutely love it. big hair is the sexiest.

btw -- what lip stick are you wearing in that first pic (the baby pink one)? i'm really like that look.

Thank you!

That's my natural lip color with vaseline. I miss my big hair! I can't wait until it grows back...

Magic Markers

Aww my hair's not long enough to do this... It's only maybe 2.5 inches? I just use lots of mousse and hairspray to make it puff up
smiles.gif

missababe

Thanks so much for posting this! I was always envious of people who had the patience to do this with their hair. I never thought it was so bloomin simple!

I do this just about all the time now, and my MOM of all people LOVES it!!

breathless

i was trying to do a pomp, the other day. but, i guess it'll work better if i have bobby pins! plus, i never bothered to look at tutorials. i'll come back to this and do a pomp! i really love them. =]

xheylushx

that is amazingly cute, I'll have to keep it in mind for when my hair begins to grow, I got it cut all off last month.

JULIA

In general, I love big hair. My pomp used to be massive until I trimmed my bangs. No one really gets it.

roarcow

Great tutorial! Looks awesome on you
smiles.gif
Love pomps but I could never get it to look good on me.. will definitely try doing it your way

Latest posts