POST PIX OF YOUR POOCH!

Lo-Fi_Thriller

here's my little snugglebunny her name is Selena she has a brother named Pogo hes the black one in the picture and she has a new baby sister named Darhling
greengrin.gif
sorry about the very small pictures of Darhling thoes pix were taken from my Sidekick II and i had my pix size on small.. and the one pix of pogo and selena is with my sidekick aswell

i <3 Cheewawas

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_11.JPG

cheewawas.jpg

darhling.jpg

darling.jpg

GoldieLox

All of your puppies are soooooooooooo cute i cant stand it! Tose three kinds are like 3 of my fav kinds. I have a yorkie whom is an old man now but i love him none the less he is seriously like my brother if he dies i will now know what to do. And my grandma used to have a schnousier (sp?) love them! and chiwawa's are just cute. haha.

I really really want a teacup yorkie. I almost got one for my birthday but they are like 1500 dollars. mine (the one i have already) was free i didnt know they cost so much!!!

AlliSwan

I want a wawa SOOOO BAD! But my boyfriend and I have two huge boxer mixes so I'm scared she would get gobbled up!

black mamba

This is Stinky Mia, she'll be having her first litter at the end of the month.
73l08p.jpg

I have a male Boston named Marcellus but I don't really have a good pic of him and my sweet Papillion Happy was hit by a car and killed in May and I am still very sad about that.

Miss_MAC

Darhling is sooo cute...i LOVE chihuahuas!! anywhooo here is a sort of two-in-one pic of my fiance and my pit Coby the Cobra Killer. lol She thinks shes human lol.

baybuhcoby.jpg

CaliKris

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaL
FoXeE!! My 2 yr old Welsh Corgi <3

1.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

Awww look its the SPOILED brat!!!! She is so cute!

vintagedoll

Hey everyone, im new to this forum. So this is my first post hehe.
I love dogs, there the best companions, soo cute & cuddly.
Here's my Jack Russell. This was wen he was a baby. His 1 yr old now. I cnt find recent pics though.

co-cosullytoy.jpg

His name is Cocoa. His absoutely adorable and so playful. My little buba. lol.

breathless

i have tons of animals. but, the only picture i have on my boyfriends comeputer is ... none. i have a picture on my myspace profile though. its the best i can do for now.
his name is buddy and he's a toy poodle.
148803161_l.jpg

valley

lol, so this is our dog. She's a sled dog that we rescued from the dog camps out of town, so now she's just our big puppy. I figured it'd be
kinda funny to post her pic with all these cute little doggies....ah yes; she's cute. But, not so little.

b8474491.jpg

b8474452.jpg

iiifugaziii

wow. that sled dog (huskie?) is beautiful. those are my favorite dogs of the 'big dog' breed. hands down. I wanna hug it. haha

Latest posts