Post-Vacation Catch-Up Haul

YvetteJeannine

So, I'm not so up-to-date on collections....Balloonacy came out before I went away for two weeks, and I'm at least 45min. away from any MAC store/counter...so it took me a while....All I really wanted from Balloonacy was the two new SoftSparkle Pencils (LOVED the Sweetie Cake pencils). I didn't see much I liked from Strange Hybrid, though...So, this was what I got:

• Goldenair SSP

• Mint & Olive SSP

• Viva Glam I L/S

• Provence Pigment

• Jardin Aires Pigment

• Viz-A-Violet Pigment

• Helium Pigment
All Pigments were samples...very generous samples too! I try not to buy full jars anymore; it doesn't make economical sense to me...I have so many full-jar Pigments I don't use enough of. I couldn't use up a jar in TWO lifetimes!
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Baked
    clap.gif
    (OMG...if I had known how nice these were a long time ago, I'd have the whole line of them by now...WOW....they are FABULOUS!!!!!)

• Shu Uemera Fiber Optic Mascara (Needed to replace my Givenchy Eye Fly
    eyelove.gif
    ..I love this stuff, but I wanted to try the Shu...I like it, but the Eye Fly is so amazing, I'm sticking with that from now on. It's main job is to lengthen, and it does it's job very well!)

After shopping, we went out for dinner, and I got three Martinis
graucho.gif
. It was my day off, and hey..I needed to unwind
thmbup.gif

I LOVE the Viva Glam I. I was going to get Hothouse Lipglass, but the M/A said she didn't like it on me...that I "Needed something 'richer'"...So I opted out. My husband later said "You know; she was wrong...that looked really nice on you". I said "You should've opened your mouth in the store!". I liked it on me, too. Oh well. Maybe it'll be there next time.

wavey.gif

YvetteJeannine

Quote:
Originally Posted by triccc
I've never asked for samples of pigments.. how do they give them to you?

They have these clear little gram containers with black cap w/ the MAC logo on the top (really cute...when I'm done w/ the sample in them, I use them for other purposes; like sampling out Pigments to my sister, Yvonne).

All you need do is ask for them; most M/A's are pretty generous about giving them out (I say *most*).
smiles.gif

triccc

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
They have these clear little gram containers with black cap w/ the MAC logo on the top (really cute...when I'm done w/ the sample in them, I use them for other purposes; like sampling out Pigments to my sister, Yvonne).

All you need do is ask for them; most M/A's are pretty generous about giving them out (I say *most*).
smiles.gif

thanks!!!

Latest posts