Post your bedroom :)

GemmaAntonia

I thought it'd be an interesting post. I'll edit this soon with mine
smiles.gif

mena22787

awesome idea!

here are my pics of my dorm room since i never go home. the dorm was just built so we're the first residents
thmbup.gif

IMG_3377.JPG

IMG_3378.JPG

IMG_3379.JPG

IMG_3380.JPG

ya, my room's pretty boring

one of my roommates and her room
IMG_3381.JPG

the kitchen area
IMG_3382.JPG

the living room
IMG_3383.JPG

BloodMittens

Note: My room is messy because my dad went on one of his rampages in my room to find his nail clippers. Yes... nail clippers. So please don't hold it against me too much.

rm1.jpg

Here is the right part of my room from the doorway. Dresser (yes those are bras) on the left side that mirror you see is Closet #1's doors. Closet #2 Walk-in is on the far right. In the middle is my bathroom. You can see the shower head.
rm2.jpg

This is my bed. Full of junk and messy once again. I like to read, hence all the books. I also collect a lot of junk... D: Hence the junk on the top of my bed and such.
rm3.jpg

The left part of my room from the door. This is my little art table that I haven't used in a year since quitting on being an Art Teacher. So a whole lot of crap has piled up on it. One day I'll clean it. One day.
rm4.jpg

Now I'm standing right infront of the TV. This is my computer chair, with a rip in it caused by my puppy when she was... a puppy.

My computer. And basically that's it. My balcony is on the left side of me but it's dark and you won't get a good pic anyways.

mylife.jpg

Me reading. You can see my balcony and the room a little better from this angle... it's weird.

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg
^^ I love the butterflies in contrast with Vin Diesel. :p

thanks :p mmmhmmm. vin diesel is so nice to wake up to in the morning
winks.gif

and thanks kimmy!

hahaha i just realized you can see my 300 year old computer that doesnt work yet sits there and collects dust
ssad.gif

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverblackened
BloodMittens, your bedHQ is the best thing ever. All it needs is a built-in kitchen!

I know right! Lol. All I need is a kitchen and a better entertainment center and I would be set for life.

Latest posts