Powder Recommendation

peachy pink

I need a good mac-Powder, but I wanted to hear your opinions first.
My skin tends to be dry so some kind of powder emphasizes the skin scales in the t-zone sometimes! (Benefit - Get Even does that sometimes, so I'm trying to avoid that.)
And is 129 brush good for pressed powder?

n_c

I dont know about the powder, but you'll get better results from a kabuki brush.

Edit: my bad, i was thinking foundation in powder form. If you are talking about a setting powder then yes the 129 will do...sorry about that
smiles.gif

ladyJ

You can the MSF natural. I like using the 136 for powder but that brush was discontinued. The 129 is okay to use also if you want to go section by section your face. I have also heard great things about the 150 brush for powder.

sugarbunny

i am definitely with ladyj on this one. mineralized skin finish natural... its wonderful! mattifying, but doesn't look heavy. stays on pretty nicely and doesn't look cakey if you touch it up a few times. i love it- and the minerals are better for your skin!

caramel_geek

it really depends on what you want from the powder. are you going to wear the powder alone? or are you looking to set your foundation with it?

if you're going to wear the powder alone, then i'll say go with MSF natural. I love it for those no-foundation days. looks really natural. gives you a natural glow without looking greasy or shinny.

if you're looking for a powder to set your makeup, then try the new Prep + Prime transparent finishing powder. Love love love this product. it makes everything looks so perfect.
greengrin.gif
it blurs out any imperfections, and doesn't emphasize dry skin or pores at all.

HTHs. and Good luck!
smiles.gif

Latest posts