Prep & Prime - Release date?

FemmeNoir

I just got back from a MAC Pro bridal makeup class, and the instructor said that the new lip primer will be released on April 7. He seemed a bit unsure about the date, but a manager told him the 7th. He also said that originally they were going to make a clear lip liner, but then decided to do a whole lip primer.

Hopefully this date is true!

jeannette

That doesn't sound like a bad idea at all! I was actually looking for a clear lip liner some time ago, because my lip colours have a bad habit of straying out of their lines.

PrettyKitty

Prep & Prime -> Not in stores today

Hi!

I've called at the Pro # and she said 'It was supposed to be today, but we don't have it, so it will be tomorrow or next week.'

ssad.gif
Sniff Sniff!

Juneplum

awww.... i'm sorry .. ((hugs prettykitty)))

Attachments

• 214.JPG
    214.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 215.JPG
    215.JPG
    439 KB · Views: 0
  • 109 new.JPG
    109 new.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 0

Juneplum

yeah.. me too.. it's such a bummer when u r looking forward to it, and they get the info incorrect.. pooh.. =(

PrettyKitty

I'll call tomorrow, to place my order... that is a pain in the a** because I work today and tomorrow! So I have to call when I'm supposed to eat.

PrettyKitty

Arff... So they will probably release it the same day as it will be for Lustreglass, Point of hue, d'bohemia... How we can spend so much money on the same order???

PrettyKitty

Noo... Now they say May!
ssad.gif
And probably with other new products, but she was like 'Yes. euh... hum maybe new things.'! Haha but I already know what it is. :p

MACreation

So it's MAY? ughhh please let us know prettykitty! I'm dieying for this stuff since i saw the color stories a while ago..it's funny, my MUA are so mean to me, maybe cuz i'm like a kid at a candy store..lol

MizMac

I heard May as well, I should have an answer for all on Tue evening. I feel bad since I was really excited about it and hyped it up to all my clients
then nothing.........I hate when that happens!! first moistureblend, now this
ssad.gif
grrrrrr

burkle

Prep + Prime went on sale in Japan last week and there are also postcards available (they only do postcards for select releases).

SnowAngel

According to my understanding, it's coming out in June. Since I have a Mac wholesale lot coming in which do have the Prep + Prime (sample, not in final packaging) and I was told that it will come out in June. But never knows, their dates always change. =P

macchicaboom

My MAC freestanding store says it will be out April 30. But they usually give the day where they do all the makeovers and stuff. I'm betting on tomorrow.

Latest posts