Pro Bridal Make up class

nursee81

Hey ladies and gents,
I will be going to this class on wed down at the south beach location are any of you guys going? I think it will be a great class especially that I am doing a friends make up for her upcoming wedding.

Chillicat14

I did not know about this! Where and how much? Can anyone go? Details please
smiles.gif

nursee81

today is the day of this class, any suggestion on what to get? I always end up lost at the pro store, not knowing what to buy. I wanted to get only pro products being that I rarely get to go.

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
today is the day of this class, any suggestion on what to get? I always end up lost at the pro store, not knowing what to buy. I wanted to get only pro products being that I rarely get to go.

Make use of the artists that are there and tell them that you are trying to build a bridal kit. Also tell them you are interested in Pro Only Items. I didnt hear about the class but I will be at the same store tomorrow for a Pro to Pro event. Have fun and dont forget to tell us what you got.

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
Make use of the artists that are there and tell them that you are trying to build a bridal kit. Also tell them you are interested in Pro Only Items. I didnt hear about the class but I will be at the same store tomorrow for a Pro to Pro event. Have fun and dont forget to tell us what you got.

Thanks. I wanted to go to the event tomorrow but I will be on my way to Orlando so I had to miss it.

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
Thanks. I wanted to go to the event tomorrow but I will be on my way to Orlando so I had to miss it.

The new Pro Store is sooooo pretty. Looks like the Pro Store in NYC with the giant "pigment" jars on the wall. Looking forward to tomorrow!!! Have a safe trip to Orlando.

nursee81

So came back home from the class and it was GREAT. Got to meet Keri Blair and watched her do make on a "Mother of the Bride" and a "Bride", very pretty looks on both. I actually perfered the Mother of the bride make up. I took some pics I will post tomorrow before my trip. I also have a list of products that I will also post.

One thing about the class that was annoying, kind of was that alot of the people had no clue about products being use. For example pigments one lady asked what are pigments????, I was like WTF are you kidding me. They also had no clue about any of the brushes, I mean like basic brushes (like the 168,239) Maybe I spend way too much time on here learning about different products or I should work for MAC.

But other than the the class was very informative.

Latest posts