PRO lists?

mac_aiken

First let me say that I hate the new MAC website and the fact that they merged the Pro Site with the regular site. It makes it impossible to find some things.

Is there a list of MAC Pro stores on Specktra? The search function at maccosmetics.com will only allow you to search a particular state or city. Honestly if I knew where they were I wouldn't have to search. LOL

Is there a list of Pro only colors/products? I miss being able to look at these on the PRO site.

For the record, I am just beginning to do freelance work part time (very part time). I love using the PRO products but I don't have enough experience (yet) to qualify for a PRO card.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

lenchen

I noticed that as well, I wanted to order some things like a metal palette and some pro colour eyeshadows ..hopefully someone has some more info..

kayley123

This is bothering me too...I'm trying to figure out if something is a PRO-only product or not. Are all the PRO items available online now from maccosmetics.com? Does anybody know if Blonde's Gold is still a PRO product? Or are all the PRO items still on the macpro.com website, but you can't view them unless you have PRO membership?

rockin

I would love to have access to a list of the Pro products available. Since I can phone up and order Pro product, even though I'm not a Pro member and therefore don't get the discount, it would be helpful to know what colours there are. I always used to be able to see them on the macpro.com site, so why can't I now?

rockin

Temptalia has very usefully posted a list of Pro products on her website

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-pro-product-price-list-mac-pro-store-location-list

chihullomac

I too, have found the best mascara its the Pro dazzle waterproof mascara (this doesn't move, which is great bc i have oily skin). I have bought this product on ebay it comes as a set with the liquid eyeliner (its good too) but i only need the mascara. Does anyone have info on this particular product? i can never order it when i actually need, which is right now...any info is greatly appreiciated!!

Latest posts