purple and....WHAT?!

Skin*Deep

hey ladies, what are your favorite combos with purple?! I want to do a BAM!purple look but I want to do something different, unfortunately I'm stuck in the same old same old. I love purple and phloof, and of course purple and black, or purple and yellow....but what other colors do you think work well with it? I love love my MUFE 92, which is a bright purple, and am going to pair it with Nars tropic, and then Mac pigment off the radar, just to play around....any other suggestions while I've got the time and motivation to try stuff??!!

Shimmer

Purple and the NARS cordura duo.
Purple and guacamole
Purple and Coppering
purple and beautyburst

sunshine16

Purple and melon pigment/any shadow of a similar colour.
drools.gif

Laurie

Today I put Vibrant Grape over Fresco Rose paint pot with Plumage int he crease and a bit of Beauty Marked and it looked great!.. So .. Purple and dark blue?? Looks awesome with Waternymph, Expensive Pink and Satin Taupe!

LMD84

what do i not like purple with would be better for me to list! seriously i use purple very frequently in my make up looks. here are some combos to try -

gold and purple
yellow purple
green purple
teal purple
navey blue and pruple
pink and purple
purple and silver is a good one too!

purple rocks!!! i actaull went mainly purple today! i used violet pigment on lid, plum dressing in crease, sketch in outer v, gleam to highlight and a lilttle teal pigment on my inner corners. beautiful!

Latest posts