• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Purple Smoky-ish Eyes Tutorial (First) - Works well with glasses!!

Jusseh

Hey everyone!

Pardon my lack of formality, this is my first tutorial.
I hope I took enough pictures for you to figure it out.

This look works with or without glasses, and it is relatively easy, with not too many things being used!

Before:

After:

STEP ONE
Okay, so first off, everyone says to use a primer, typically I do not, but for the purpose of this tutorial, I will do so.
Make sure you blend well!

STEP TWO
Use a purple colour all over your lids to the crease, I used this pot from MAC but any darker purple will work!

STEP THREE
Using my Sephora Palette I put a dark grey into my crease using just a drugstore crease blending brush. The grey I used is circled in red. (sorry these pictures are hard to see)

(Pardon the red eyebrows, I got them done yesterday)

STEP FOUR
Put black just on the corner of your crease and bring up a little to a point. I used the colour circled in yellow (in the above picture), but you can use any sparkly black.

STEP FIVE
Apply your liquid eyeliner ( I used Sephora brand, in black), and swooping out the ends.

At this point, I also like to line the bottom 1/4 of my eyes

STEP SIX

Curl your eyelashes and apply mascara. I not only apply it normally, but I like to rest it on top of my lashes and roll it for extra coverage

and Viola!
You're done!
If you have any questions, I will try and answer them!
I have 3 pairs of glasses, sorry they are such bad pictures, but hopefully it gives you an idea! :)

and there you go. sorry about my hair also, its so ridiculousy hot here and im too lazy to do anything!

Thats all for now :)

If you like I'll post more tutorials!

-Jesse

RoseyPosey

Great tutorial!!! I love picture tutorials over video ones! You did a great job and I love the look! all your glasses are cute!

Latest posts