Put the lime in the coke you nut

prppygrl69

Ha!!! Do you remember that Coca Cola commercial?! Funny...anywaaaayyyssss this is a look i did the other day...enjoy!
Face:
The normal stuff Revlon colorstay
Fuschia pig. as a blush
Haux e/s to contour

Eyes:
UDPP
White NYX
Wildfire NYX
Middle color(no name) in the Serengeti trio NYX
Black NYX to deepen the green on the lid and lower liner

Lips weren't done yet but i just added some clear gloss when i got to work....nothing too bright since the lips were bright enough haha

Picture338b.jpg

Picture341b.jpg

Picture342b.jpg

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
This is a work of art. You look airbrushed.

Stippling brushes are AMAZING for airbrushed looks,and thank you!

ashpardesi

This is so damn pretty!another artist I know who uses the white base for all her makeup tutorials is makeupartistamatuer of scandalous cosmetics from youtube..her tuts are amazing!This look reminded me of her..amazing!

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashpardesi
This is so damn pretty!another artist I know who uses the white base for all her makeup tutorials is makeupartistamatuer of scandalous cosmetics from youtube..her tuts are amazing!This look reminded me of her..amazing!

YES! She is my inspiration for my past like 3 looks. Her name is Priscilla as well,i love her,and that makes me happy that this look reminded you of her
th_DANCE.gif

AliVix1

oh i love it!! oh and i watched your youtube tut the other day for another look and im just wondering did you use the white facepaint for this look too? or is it just the white eyeshadow?? TIA!

Penn

This is so pretty! I love the colours you used and your face is so flawless, I would have thought it was photoshopped if you hadn't mentioned the stippling brush. =]

Latest posts