Question about clear l/g

Char1986

I know MAC makes a clear lipgloss in a squeeze tube, but is there one in the regular lipglass/lustreglass-type tube? Or anything CLOSE to clear? I'm looking to mix in some rose pigment with some clear l/g. Thanks!

a914butterfly

try phospherelle from the new lure collection. it's not clear, but its pretty light in color. if not try getting an empty lipglass container and squeeze the clear gloss into it?

pugmommy7

there are always the clear glosscoat replacement ends for the prolongwears. they even have a brush like lustreglasses,but they are a slightly different(less sticky-more silicone-y) consistancy than lipglass/lustreglass.

glittergoddess27

Lustrewhite is probably the closest to that,.. I know there was talk that it was being discontinued but I noticed it is still on the rack at my freestanding,.. so maybe you can get lucky,.. (I have also seen a clear with opal glitter in it-maybe something from Snowgirl? on the rack over there too) I have taken an empty lustrglass tube, washed it out,.. and boiled it(for sanitary reasons) and then put the clear lipglass from the squeeze tube into it with pigments,.. this works well unless you are a religious B2M person,..

princess

It's not totally clear (has shimmers) but Lustrewhite from the Lusterglass collection may fit your bill. But I think (don't kill me if I have the wrong info) has been discontinued. Maybe some places are still selling it?

I think it will be best to mix them in a pot, no mess to deal with.
smiles.gif

Latest posts