Question about my Period

im 24 and im really irregular with my period i go months without getting it. and now i spot its not heavy at all i have clots like maybe an inch long. Like I pass one a day for like 2 days then i stop bleeding for like a week and i start spotting again. Maybe pass clots or just spot its been going on for like 2 months. No cramps and i dont think im pregnant. Could I even be pregnant? I

NutMeg

There is no way anyone can diagnose you over the internet. If you think pregnancy is a possibility then you should take a pregnancy test. If the irregular periods are concerning you, you should talk to your doctor. No one here can tell you what is going on, we can only tell you what we have experienced before which doesn't necessarily have anything to do with what you are experiencing.

ClaireAvril

Talk to your doctor!!!! Go to a clinic.. anything! but like it was said above.. we cannot diagnose you. Its your body... go make sure you're okay.

MissRobot

I think the best way to know what's going on is to see your doctor. I have been having irregular periods as well that seem to start and then stop for awhile before coming back. There could many reasons for this, such as weight or stress, but the only way to be sure is to speak to your doctor and see if it's temporary or if there is some sort of pill (like the pill) that you can take to help you achieve regularity.

gildedangel

Go to your gyno, or at least a general physician! If things are this irregular then something is not right. I doubt that you are pregnant, but you need to go have this checked out. Good luck!

ForgetRegret

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
Go to your gyno, or at least a general physician! If things are this irregular then something is not right. I doubt that you are pregnant, but you need to go have this checked out. Good luck!

Agreed...to be slightly irregular can be quite regular for some women, but to the degree that you've mentioned...I would definitely schedule an appointment with your GYN. My best friend went through the same issue, where she'd skip it for months, then get it, then miss it again, etc...the GYNs couldn't figure out what it was, because she was fine "down under"...she wound up going to her Primary Care Manager, and they figured out it was her thyroid...they've got her on meds for it now, and everything's just fine. Just a head's up, in case the GYNs tell you everything's fine, make sure you follow up with your regular doc, just in case.
smiles.gif
GL sweetie.

Latest posts