Question for all you NC15 AND MUFE HD 117 ladies and gents!

blindpassion

Hey everyone. So, in my entire life, I've found two brands of foundations that work for me. MAC (NC15 wasn't a perfect match but it was pretty close) and MUFE 117 (which is pretty much my exact skin color )

As a woman with such a light skin tone, I find it very hard to find company's that make foundations light enough for me. Dior and Chanel don't, for example.

So my question is, for all of you MAC NC15 / MUFE HD117 ladies,

What color are you in other brands of foundations?
What company's have you found that make foundations light enough for your skin
smiles.gif

TIA!

edit: I've also used BE in light which was a close color except it made my skin itch
ssad.gif

abbyquack

I also use Fairly Light in BE, but I have to say that's the only kind of foundation besides MAC that I have right now. I'm planning on getting MUFE HD soon though, which you have as well :p

blindpassion

Thanks you two! I've actually used BE in the past the color was pretty close, but the bismuth made my skin itch.

Simply Elegant

E0 in CoverFX mineral makeup and E10 in CoverFX powder foundation, the lightest Maybelline pure makeup shade (light 1 I think?) Clinique clarifying powder makeup in the lightest shade, MUFE mat velvet+ in 15, NYC mineral makeup in the lightest shade, MUFE duo mat in 200.

Latest posts