Quick Q: When y'all r getting ready What gets done 1st, Makeup or Hair?

nubianremedy5

i do my make up first cause i dont want my hair to get in the way....
greengrin.gif

carandru

Normally, makeup then hair. But, if I have to put products in my hair that I don't want on my face (like oil sheen, spritz, holding spray, etc) I'll do my hair first and them wipe my face off prior to doing makeup.

aziajs

Makeup first. I enjoy it and I am better at it. I suck at doing my hair and it usually doesn't take much so I do it last.

M.A.C. head.

I do hair first. My hair is just a mess and a half, and I have healthy skin, so if I have to go with out a full face I'll be just fine. But a jacked up hair do...OH LAWD NAW!

Stephy171

^^^^ Agreed!
i do my hair first cuz i dont want to mess up my makeup while doin my hair... lol i dont wanna start sweating or if im like using a flat iron.... i never tried my makeup first but i justt mightt

hrdruian

i do my hair first. blow dryers, curling irons, and those stupid hot bathroom lights apartments like to use make me sweat. so make up last so i don't sweat it off and i can leave with a fresh face.
smiles.gif

Holly

I do my hair right away, give my skin time to absorb the moisturizer I put on it (my skin is ridiculously dry) and I do my hair as fast as possible, cuz I suck at it, and I want to get it done right away so I can take my time and enjoy doing my makeup
smiles.gif

MsChrys79

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
Normally, makeup then hair. But, if I have to put products in my hair that I don't want on my face (like oil sheen, spritz, holding spray, etc) I'll do my hair first and them wipe my face off prior to doing makeup.

This is exactly what I do too!! we have so much in common Carandru!!

kaexbabey

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdruian
i do my hair first. blow dryers, curling irons, and those stupid hot bathroom lights apartments like to use make me sweat. so make up last so i don't sweat it off and i can leave with a fresh face.
smiles.gif

this is me as well. also, if i don't style my hair first, it air dries really quickly and it'll be hard to "make" it go the way i want to unless i do it while it's wet. if i'm not clipping my bangs back, i'll do my hair first then clip them to the side while i'm doing my makeup, then when i'm done with my makeup i'll straighten my bangs to get the crease from the clip out of them. hair spray, fix+ on the face, and i'm out the door!

beauty_marked

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeup_queen81
i always do my hair first, i get really hot when i'm doing hair so i don't want to sweat off my makeup lol

samee. If im doing something like hot rollers, then ill put the rollers in, then do my makeup etc, cause once I pop the rollers out, then my hair is basically done.
But other than that, its usually ALWAYS Hair first.

MAC_Pixie04

Usually my hair; I can get my makeup on pretty quickly if I have to, but my haircut is just a tad more high maintenance.

Latest posts