Quick Question!

revinn

I did a search, but couldn't find this question, so I'm sorry if I'm repeating a previous poster.

Can I buy a 15 Palette at a regular freestanding MAC store, or is that exclusive to Pro stores? And also, how many empty containers equal one free item for B2M?

Thanks guys!

Amaranth

You can buy the 15-pan palettes at the freestanding stores, but not at the counters. Six empty (actually, they don't even have to be empty) containers equal one free item for B2MAC.

Sanayhs

Revinn, the Halifax store definitely has the 15 palettes. I've bought multiple there.

Also, if you're a fan of depotting, they've never given me trouble about returning eyeshadow pots and whatnot without the metal pan (as I've read that some MAC locations are not so nice about). I've also never had any problems from them regarding doing a B2M to get a limited edition product (I got some Fafi and Mattene lipsticks that way). I know the Halifax MAC store pretty well... The employees laugh whenever they see me walk in, as most of them know me by face and/or name.

revinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
Revinn, the Halifax store definitely has the 15 palettes. I've bought multiple there.

Also, if you're a fan of depotting, they've never given me trouble about returning eyeshadow pots and whatnot without the metal pan (as I've read that some MAC locations are not so nice about). I've also never had any problems from them regarding doing a B2M to get a limited edition product (I got some Fafi and Mattene lipsticks that way). I know the Halifax MAC store pretty well... The employees laugh whenever they see me walk in, as most of them know me by face and/or name.

Hahah, me too! They kind of scuffle to see who can get to me first, since they know I spend at least a hundred dollars every time I go in there. I love all the MA's. How much do the 15 palettes cost, btw? You're the first fellow Haligonian I've seen on Specktra, I was beginning to think I was the only one!
smiles.gif

Latest posts