• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Rated R-Second Tutorial-

Caffy

1.JPG

The dreaded no makeup look
2.JPG

Some foundation on my cheeks and undereye concealer
3.JPG

highlighting cream on my eyes (Nars copacabana)
4.JPG

then I used the green part of Rated R and put it up to my crease.
5.JPG

this is what it should look like lol ( I used a white-green shadow called Iceland to do some more highlighting)

7.JPG

liner the bottom eye with the blue and green
8.JPG

Then I took a shimmery green liquid liner to emphasize my lash line ( Sri Lanka by Nars)
9.JPG

this is what it should look like!
10.JPG

Then I lined it with a sparkly black shadow ( nars-night breed)

Missed a step ! lol..I use Nars Desire a cotton candy shocking pink! as blush..
13.JPG

Lipliner
14.JPG

lipstick (nars belle de jour)
15.JPG

final product..
16.JPG

thanks !!!!
wavey.gif

MacVirgin

U did agood job! thanks for posting this tut. oh, and u'r gorgeous!!
u remind me of luci lu *same eyes*
smiles.gif
. now u have to do a luci lu look
graucho.gif

ette

I agree with MacVirgin, you and Lucy Liu look so much alike! Great job, love the lips/cheeks, and the eyes are fab! Can't wait to see more from you
smiles.gif

aziajs

That is really nice. I have always shied away from Rated R because I never thought I could really use those colors but they look very nice on you.

Bootyliciousx

yeah u do look like lucy liu very pretty eye blended excellent, i like the color match.. im so gettin some nars so tempted so tempted

Temptasia

moolah.jpg

Here is my version of Nars Rated R duo with MAC's Humid.

Kind of weird that we both used Rated R this week and took pics.
tong.gif

moulinkiss

love it! i'd been obsessing over this duo for a few months before it came up on macsaleswap for a good price, and i got it.. and now i love it, it's nice to see how other people wear it!

Latest posts