Ready for a Nars Purchase

FuniFAce88

Hey everyone, I am really interested in purchasing my first Nars products (I have been staring at them for a few months). I just wanted to know if you had any suggestions for a woman of color. I have been really nervous about actually purchasing anything since they are on the expensive side of my makeup purchases and its also a bit disappointing when a color you absolutely love looks terrible on you. So i just wanted to know your suggestions I'm looking for lipsticks, glosses, blushes, and eyeshadows.

No Makeup, No Flash

WhatWouldJoanDo

Hi Funiface88!

I just wanted to let you know that there is a whole other NARS discussion in the Beauty of Colour thread.
Hopefully people will help you with your question here, but you may want to read the posts here:
http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/83716/favorite-nars-products-for-woc

What lip colours do you love? oranges? the new NARS Wonder gloss is awesome.
Seriously check out the link above for favourite nars products for women of colour.

You've def come to the right place for discussions on choosing a colour that won't disapoint :)

FuniFAce88

Thanks for the tip, i am so excited you replied. I wasnt sure if could actually post this in that section but I'll give it a try. As of right now i really like bright colors and glittery stuff like, oranges, reds, pinks and hot pinks (pretty much anything that isnt to pale or frosty), but since i am kind of new to makeup im learning just because i absolutely love something does not mean i should wear it, I learned that the hard way with MAC Impassioned.

Hi Funiface88!

I just wanted to let you know that there is a whole other NARS discussion in the Beauty of Colour thread.
Hopefully people will help you with your question here, but you may want to read the posts here:
http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/83716/favorite-nars-products-for-woc

What lip colours do you love? oranges? the new NARS Wonder gloss is awesome.
Seriously check out the link above for favourite nars products for women of colour.

You've def come to the right place for discussions on choosing a colour that won't disapoint :)

LMD84

i only have a few nars products but i just wanted to say that you have such beautiful skin! :) i'm jealous!

FuniFAce88

Its funny you say thatI have had my eye on that very lipstick for awhile now, but i have yet to actually check out how it looks and Im a little hesitant at blindly purchashing it
Pure Matte lipstick in Carthage would look beautiful on you!!

gabi03

Eyes: Caravaggio duo, Mediteranee duo, Scorching Sun duo, California single, or any of the night series (they're glittery shadows) oh try Tropic single too

Cheeks:: Taj Mahal, Exhibit A,

Lips: Schiap, Funny Face, Heat Wave, Carthage, Vesuvio,

Those are some bright colors which would look really great against your skintone :)

FuniFAce88

Thanks for the recommendation, Im checking out the night series now
Eyes: Caravaggio duo, Mediteranee duo, Scorching Sun duo, California single, or any of the night series (they're glittery shadows) oh try Tropic single too

Cheeks:: Taj Mahal, Exhibit A,

Lips: Schiap, Funny Face, Heat Wave, Carthage, Vesuvio,

Those are some bright colors which would look really great against your skintone :)

FuniFAce88

I ended up getting Desire (love), Taj Mahal (Love), Exhibit A, Taos, and Crazed. I also got some lipglosses and the lipstick Stella but Im sort of on the fence with the colors i chose since non of them really show up.

afulton

Crazed has been discontinued. Every now and then it pops up on allcosmeticswholesale.com website. You should check there.

TXBeautyBaby

Yea I've been watching the website for the past few months but I was trying to see if anyone for the blush on another trusted website.

Latest posts