Rec For Lash Glue

Eyelashwishes

Hello Ladies,
So I just purchased "Duo" lash glue in dark/waterproof.
I was wondering two things, if you have tried this, is it really waterproof?
and also, what do you typically uses for lash glue that works the best for you? Okay Thankyou!

JessProArtist

I have this lash glue. I use it in my kit. The only problem is that if you use it and it smears it dries black. (very black). It can ruin your whole look if your not careful. The benefit of using this is you will not have to go over it with black liner because it dries so intensely. If you are new to using lash glue get the DUO in clear. You will have to go over it with liner, but it is less messy if you get it on the lid or put too much on.

They are both waterproof.

Hope this helps.
mac_addict.gif

Miss Redgal

i use lash-itit(sp) its the same name brand of the lashes - im not sure if i spelled it right
its the black one they come in little bottles

i use duo - the one the dries clear for strips

gildedangel

I use the clear DUO, and it is completely waterproof! An alternate use is to use it to adhere glitter to your face and for adhereing any special effects things to the face.

Ziya

I use Lise Watier's lash adhesive. It works better for me than Duo, less messy, dries faster, and stays on longer..I buy mine at Shoppers drug mart in Canada but you can google it! sooo worth it!

BaDKiTTy69

I use clear DUO, no mess with this one, perfect for beginners or people like me who's not using lashes all the time.

Latest posts