Recent Sephora Catalog??

Rinstar

Hey everyone,
can someone tell me what the last Sephora catalog you received was and what the cover looked like? I haven't received one in AGES and I just ordered from them about 3 weeks ago.
I am having trouble with my mail delivery person, she delivers other peoples' mail to my house and I believe my mail to their homes.
thanks!!

CoConutNwuT

i cant even remember the last one i got i think it might have even been during Christmas it has been so long! i actually dont get very many? i think they might just not make them very often but im not sure? i remember last year i got one for the summer too maybe one will be comming soon?

Civies

I got one I got one
smiles.gif
It's Summer 2009. Maybe I got one just because it's my birthday soon so they sent me that coupon card kinda thing with it too :p. My digi cam sucks so I won't even bother taking a picture but the cover is ..

Sephora+Catalog+Summer+2008+Sephora+Fantasea+001.JPG

I'm not sure if this is what you're asking for but yeah
th_dunno.gif

twobear

I haven't received one in ages either and I just checked my Beauty Insider's account online at Sephora.com and my address was incorrect by one number. It's weird because I've never changed it and I was receiving them before. Maybe you should check. Just a thought.....

Modmom

I signed up for it at Christmas last year and haven't received a single one yet. I hope I get at least one this year

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever
I hadnt recieved one since the christmas/winter 08 one either.I checked online and it said i was still signed up for it.So i called them and politely told them how i hadnt been getting them for a long time and could they please send me the latest catalog.And for the first time ever a Sephora customer service was shockingly rude to me.She said in a very rude tone well if you want it so bad you can look at it online you know.I know that doesnt sound so rude but it was all in the tone of her voice.Anyway i said but i really enjoy having it in print so if its available could i please be sent one.She then clicked away on her keyboard and said it will arrive soon,click.

But then i did get the next catalog same as the one pictured above.I know Sephora has an online catalog that you can flip through online But me personally i really enjoy the looks they do in the catalogs.And after ive looked through it ill sometimes clip out the looks and paste them on my wall.As inspiration or for look ideas.Also ill sometimes just keep the catalogs and stack them on the shelf next to my makeup books.So i can look through them whenever i like when looking for ideas.So i suggest you call customer service and tell a real human person lol that youve not been recieving your catalog even though your still signed up.And then ask them if they could please send you the latest catalog.Thats the only way i think to sort out this problem.I dont know if theres a glitch somewhere it there system or what.And email doesnt work when asking about catalogs ,trust me i tried and failed.Call them!

BTW Heres a link to the online catalog if you want it.They dont make it easy to find on there website..Although it seems to be stuck at the spring 2008 catalog for some odd reason.Hopefully they will fix that soon.I dont believe it was like that last month. Sephora.com: Online Catalog

Aw that sucks that lady was rude, see I never shop in store much because some of the people that work there are like that, just rude for no reason. So I usually get things online only, but I never had to contact customer service so yeah thats a bummer. They should work on their customer service some more.

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever
Ive actually never been into a Sephora store lol Ive only ever purchased from them online.And honestly 99% of the time i couldnt be happier i love Sephora lol But this one lady was just so rude.I dont get why some people who you can tell obviously hate dealing with people choose a job where thats what they have to do all day every day.Then there miserable old cows and take it out on everyone else lol

Yeah I know unfortunately though sometimes it's the only job they can find so they get stuck there and take it out on us lol. Since I work in retail I can kind of feel for them but then it's still unexcusable to treat customers that way, miserable old cows lol!!!
th_LMAO.gif

LatteQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinstar
Hey everyone,
can someone tell me what the last Sephora catalog you received was and what the cover looked like? I haven't received one in AGES and I just ordered from them about 3 weeks ago.
I am having trouble with my mail delivery person, she delivers other peoples' mail to my house and I believe my mail to their homes.
thanks!!

the latest one has a mermaid on it...that's the one I have.

Strawberrymold

They stopped printing them. At least for now. Easy way to cut costs. They were super expensive to print and half the people that took them or had them mailed to them just ended up throwing them away.

Rinstar

That is the one that I meant. I didn't get it! I spend so much $$$$$ there every year and I always order right after getting the catalog. Thanks for the info!
I need to call them.

MelmoK

They haven't sent me one since last November/December and I last ordered from them last month. I noticed they are very sporadic.

Latest posts