Recommedations for me... [pictures included]

purple_pumpkin

I would like if you could help me with some recommedation for MAC foundation shade, primer or green corector, and even concealer, and whats my face shape, i just cant figure that
th_dunno.gif

My face is darker than other parts of my body, i use Revlon Color Stay in Buff, and then my face color is similar to my neck color, i blend some foundation into the neck, so they look kind off the same...

I have redness in the outer corner of my eyes, and some times beneath them, also around my nose, and on the chin.

I have combination skin, and is also sensitive, prone to breakouts.

I have included two pictures:
one is by the window (natural light)
purplepumpkinforspectra2.jpg

the other one is indoor
purplepumpkinforspectra1.jpg

TIA !!!
th_worship.gif

purple_pumpkin

Tnx, i need to know shade of mac foundation just for reccomedations, there are so many thread here for recs, but i dont know which shade i am
ssad.gif

Anybody else ?!
anyone.gif
huh2.gif

kimmy

i don't have any suggestions, i just wanted to say that you have awesome cheekbones. i'm way jealous.

OH WAIT! i love mac studio sculpt concealor, does wonders for the redness on the outer corners of eyes (i get that, too!)

MzzRach

You have stunning bone structure! As far as a MAC level goes - I would say NC15 or NC20, but it's only a guess since I cannot see your skin in person. Your skin appears to have a slight yellow undertone, is that right? If so, then you are an NC (not a NW) for sure.

Gonzajuju

I was going to say NW20 til I saw your second pic which then I'd say nc20. If you look more yellowy like the 2nd pic then you're a NC20 fo sho. Your face shape is oval.

purple_pumpkin

Sojourner, yes the second pic is more accurate for sure, but i wanted to put both pics in this topic, though it would be better for you guys to see.

Kimmy, thanks, i deffinitly love my cheekbones the most. since i've lost some weight, they poped out
greengrin.gif

Oh, studio sculpt will work ? i just have to wait untill summer is over to order it. Do you think i should get the same shade as foundation or lighter?

MzzRach, yeah, i thik im more yellow than pink, some days im not shure what my undertone is, but mostly its yellow.

Gonzajuju, TNX !

Thank you, thank you, thank you all for helping me !
th_worship.gif
specktra_rocks.gif

MissPanther

NC20 for you seems kind of strange to me. NCs usually have a fairly yellow-ish base to them, so I would recommend NW20 -- I can see some pink undertones to you, so either NW15 or NW20

Latest posts