recs for Nicole Scherzinger's look.. HOT!

Blushbaby

I swatched the Guerlain quad today and it looks NOTHING like the colours used. You woudn't link the swatches to that pic of Nicole at all. The cons of photoshopping I guess.

SWhaul004.jpg

moonlit

I saw some of the swatches and I doubt if he used that eyeshadow palette.Checked out swatches and it doesnt match what she is wearing... grrrr

cocomia

She's so hot but I kinda don't like her expression in that picture... it's like she smelled something stinky right as the photographer clicked the camera. :p

For blush it could be a bronzer + Peaches blush. Lips could be Hug Me with VGV l/g... And I don't know anything about the eyes but it seems like she has a silver-white liner on her bottom lashes
smiles.gif

Ode to Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
but I'm going to see what else I have that's close to retrospeck. Off to search specktra.

Have you found any good dupe?
smiles.gif

pammy35

I actually blogged Troy and said That I didnt believe he would use those colours.. What happens is he actually plugs a cosmetic house e.g say Guerlain for a tutorial he does on a celeb so people go and purchase that cosmetic house.. He has said many times that he "never" tells what he uses as it's a secret.. Oh please Troy it's not like we are going to magically turn into Nicole!!!!.. I really love Mario as he shows in tutorials what he actually uses.. As we all aware makeup artists use a variety of different things in their kits... Troy is just plugging the cosmetic houses.. If troy wants to challenge me, have him do a youtube live tutorial like Mario does!!...
nonono.gif
.. Sara (not happy Jan)....

RandomnessWithK

i absolutely LOVE Nicole and this picture..

don't think i'd even want to try this one haha - won't come even close!

my other FOTD inspired by Nicole was "ehh" - but hot damn she's HOT!

GlamBrunette

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomnessWithK
i absolutely LOVE Nicole and this picture..

don't think i'd even want to try this one haha - won't come even close!

my other FOTD inspired by Nicole was "ehh" - but hot damn she's HOT!

No way you should try it! I bet you'd look so pretty just like her.

Latest posts