Rehearsals ate my life--but don't worry, I'm forcing them to return it! :D

enigmaticpheo

I missed posting FOTDs.
ssad.gif
So here's one from tonight I did for fun!

Face:
MUFE Mat Velvet Foundation in #15
Clinique Pressed powder blush in Precious Posy

Eyes:
UDPP
Anastasia brow kit
BE e/s in Lemon Zinger
CS 88 Matte palette
Ulta e/s in Chianti
Clinique e/s in Confetti
Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara

Lips:
Maybelline l/s in Cherry Rain

Enjoy!
smiles.gif

DSCF5407.jpg

DSCF5429.jpg

DSCF5431.jpg

DSCF5420.jpg

DSCF5408.jpg

TISH1124

hey lil dancer....This is a perfect look on you...one of my favs...love the lips..I am so proud of how wonderful your brows are!!!

frankenkitty71

Hi There
smiles.gif
Beautiful look!!! I love the bright lips! Sooo pretty!! I hope your rehersals have been going well. With luck I will get my act together and go to the post office this week
smiles.gif
TTYS!

enigmaticpheo

Thank youuu lovelies! tish, I am off the stencils, it's like a miracle lol! at first it took me a good 5+ mins to do my brows, now it's only a minute.
greengrin.gif

Thanks frankenkitty!! No worries! Rehearsals are really stressful, but it's shaping up to be a wonderful show. I've been in the studio 7 days a week! phew.
smiles.gif

Khalia25

I missed your posts. Your FOTD's are always so pure and classy...does that make sense? LOL Good luck with the show! I've always admired ballerinas, and I tried my luck with ballet when I was about 5 years old. I had a little extra meat on my bones, so I looked like Piglet from Winnie the Pooh in my leotard!! LOL Needless to say, it didn't last very long. I have an 8 month old daughter...I can't wait to put her in ballet so she can be just like you!
th_wink3.gif

enigmaticpheo

Thanks so much lovelies!! I'm determined to squeeze more FOTDs in!
mac_haul.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
I missed your posts. Your FOTD's are always so pure and classy...does that make sense? LOL Good luck with the show! I've always admired ballerinas, and I tried my luck with ballet when I was about 5 years old. I had a little extra meat on my bones, so I looked like Piglet from Winnie the Pooh in my leotard!! LOL Needless to say, it didn't last very long. I have an 8 month old daughter...I can't wait to put her in ballet so she can be just like you!
th_wink3.gif

Aww thanks so much!!
greengrin.gif
I was actually a chubby little kid LOL my hands were proportionally too small too, it looked hilarious. your daughter is so lucky--her mom will teach her all about makeup and girly things!!

Brie

ooh cherry rain looks great on you!!!
I haven't worn mine in forever i think i just might have to give it a second chance.

Khalia25

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmaticpheo
Thanks so much lovelies!! I'm determined to squeeze more FOTDs in!
mac_haul.gif

Aww thanks so much!!
greengrin.gif
I was actually a chubby little kid LOL my hands were proportionally too small too, it looked hilarious. your daughter is so lucky--her mom will teach her all about makeup and girly things!!

Wow. A chubby kid? I would NEVER have guessed. You're so graceful! I "stalked" (hee hee) the video links you posted. I looked at all your pictures. My GAWD you're the epitomy of ballerina! I truly admire your talent. But hey...you've given me hope for my little Poot Poot.
smiles.gif

And yes, I can't wait until she gets to the age where she can enjoy all things girly!!

Anyhoo, look forward to more FOTD's from you!!

Latest posts