Release date(s) for Culturebloom in Europe?

veilchen

Hi lovelies!

After seeing all the great Culturebloom hauls and FOTDs I'm already so excited about this collection that I can hardly wait for it to launch here. I want almost everything *lol* (ok, when do I not ...).

Does anyone from Europe have any release dates for his/her country? For Austria I've heard various, e.g. 1st of March as well as middle of March (serously, I can't wait that long).

Any news about UK, Germany, etc?

user2

Damn you can't believe how itchy my fingers are everytime I see some product pics! I wanna touch them and swatch them on the back of my hand badly!
March 1st is pretty possible since collections (except for Lingerie which was released 3 days later) are getting released approx. 2 weeks after the US release and I'll go to the Pro Store today and check out if they have some stuff already!

I got some Culturebloom postcards yesterday at my counter so it can't be that far away!
smiles.gif

feebee

woo hoo i get paid on 2nd March!
Am planning a pampering day off work, have an apt @ Toni&Guy for a haircut then off to MAC!

Sarah

1st or 2nd March in the UK. Anybody seen postcards at the counters over here yet?

user2

They had some stuff @ the Pro Store today!

Love-Bud and the Lustreglasses are to die for!!!

feebee

stoooop i cant shop till next Thurs and ill be all stressed that everything will be gone lol!

veilchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
They had some stuff @ the Pro Store today!

Love-Bud and the Lustreglasses are to die for!!!

Thanks a lot for checking!
Yay, I caaaaan't wait to see everything here *keeping fingers crossed that stuff will be out by the end of next week*

cindyrella

Just called Amsterdam and they should recieve Culturebloom next weekend. Maybe I have to delay my shopping spree a weekend...

Latest posts