Release dates

Jewelybug

Maybe I'm asking a dumb question but here it goes. Is there a go to place that tells you the date drug store makeup is scheduled for release? I always see things for high end brands (I was counting down to Viva Glam for months this year). But how can I figure out release dates for drug store brands and get the product information so I can buy things when it comes out?

kerry-jane88

Maybe I'm asking a dumb question but here it goes. Is there a go to place that tells you the date drug store makeup is scheduled for release? I always see things for high end brands (I was counting down to Viva Glam for months this year). But how can I figure out release dates for drug store brands and get the product information so I can buy things when it comes out?
As far as I'm aware it's just a case of searching for the particular drugstore brand and seeing if there has been any recent previews from beauty bloggers, as I know they usually state estimated release dates. The same is true on Instagram, searching tags to see if anyone has mentioned release dates. I think drugstore tends to have less specific release dates as its rolling out over a wider range of stores it usually depends on when they can get the stock - so if they have the stock they just start selling it earlier.

Latest posts