• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Request for TUT to shape eyes....

SaMy

Hey,

I tried to search what im looking for but in vain.....

Just wanted to kno how the shape the eyes towards the outer end (when applying eyeshadow). I hope i can explain clearly - we start the eyeshadow at the inner corner of the lid (near the tear duct) and work our way to the outer side.....but when we r using many colors - or doing a smokey loook or watevr - how do we get the point of the eye shape ( like an almond!!)

Not requesting for an eye- make up tut - but rather just steps - suggestions on how to shape outer corner of the eye - take the shadow upwards or straight out n all tht???

any specific type/shape brushes to use - the technique of blending on tht side....

Thanx a zillion in advance....

sam