Review: La Mer The Treatment Crème Foundation and The Powder

Janice

Specktra Bestie

Specktra News Beauty Editors had the opportunity to sample La Mer The Treatment Foundation. Jamie reviewed the liquid formula and today I'll be sharing my thoughts on the Crème foundation after using it on a daily basis for the past several weeks. I was excited to sample the foundations because La Mer has a renown face cream (Creme de la Mer) and as an avid Beauty consumer we simply don't hear much about the cosmetics La Mer offers. Since I began research on the line and this foundation in particular, and especially after Ms. Jamie initially reviewed the Fluid Foundation, I read mixed responses to La Mer color cosmetics. There truly seems to be a negative impression of La Mer as "over priced" and "over hyped", however there are many more who are truly devoted to the line and the results they have seen from it.

Read my full review on Specktra Beauty News!

Review: La Mer The Treatment Creme Foundation and The Powder | Specktra Beauty News

Shimmer

*raises hand*

I'm a devotee now, I swear all my other liquid foundations pale in comparison. Using La Mer fluid foundation over Clinique's Moisture Surge gel is fantastic.

WhippedCrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
*raises hand*

I'm a devotee now, I swear all my other liquid foundations pale in comparison. Using La Mer fluid foundation over Clinique's Moisture Surge gel is fantastic.

ITA the La Mer foundation is truly unreal! i truly canot believe the results it gives..and only the tiniest amount is needed to give unbelieable coverage & an outrageous glow

Janice

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhippedCrm
ITA the La Mer foundation is truly unreal! i truly canot believe the results it gives..and only the tiniest amount is needed to give unbelieable coverage & an outrageous glow

Which formula of the foundation are you using?