Revlon ColorBust Lip Butter

GlamQueen21

Has anyone tried the infamous Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters? I have to say that they are amazing!! I just got into them when I first bought Tutti Frutti and Sweet Tart. I have bought Cotton Candy and Cupcake this weekend and I love them! If you are a lover of the Lip Butters, do share your thoughts about them!

Richelle83

Yep! I have Lollipop, Gum Drop and Creme Brulee. My favorite so far is Lollipop. They are not moisturizing at all but are a nice alternative to lipsticks.

GlamQueen21

^They are not moisturizing on your lips at all? It really hydrates my lips instantly with no problems and I'm going to get those three that you have.

Richelle83

^They are not moisturizing on your lips at all? It really hydrates my lips instantly with no problems and I'm going to get those three that you have.

Nope not one iota or hint of moisturizingness. They don't chap my lips which is good, they kinda just feel like a matteish lipstick. I've seen others(live journal) say thing as me. Also they have said that they like Loreal Balms better.

mac_aiken

Don't waste your money on those. They are essentially colorless. Chapstick works the same and for cheaper. LOL

I love these Revlon lip butters. I have about 9 of them now. Sugar Plum is my go to YLBB color. It instantly brightens my face.

Oh ok.I will have to try L'Oreal's Inflatable Lip Balm.

GlamQueen21

Really? I'll stick with the Revlon Lip Butters then. They are amazing! I will have to get Sugar Plum one day.

Lerina

I wore mine while I was sick because my lips were getting incredibly dry and they quickly revived them, so definitely worth the rave for me.

coffee1

I think these are fairly moisturizing - they aren't as moisturizing as lip balm (I <3 jack black balm), but way more moisturizing than regular lipstick! Candy Apple is my fave so far.

xsparrow

I just got home to try these and they are my current favourites!! A little bit too pricey in my opinion but they glide and pigment soooo well on the lips =] My favourite is peach parfait!

naturallyfab

I really like wearing these for everyday when I don't feel like grabbing a lipstick and a gloss! my favorite by far is the creme brûlée one!

Makep Junkie

I have one in Sweet Tart and I'm loving it. I wear mine everyday because they are just moisturizing and I don't feel like I am wearing a lipstick at all. I reach out for it most of the time and I will surely try another shade soon :)

makeupmakesme

I love the lip butters! Sorry, I’m new to forums and probably late to this whole conversation... lol Most of them give the perfect amount of color and the way they wear is amazing. There’s no dried color left over so reapplying is super easy :) I own six: Lollipop, Tutti Fruitti, Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Wine, Berry Smoothie, and Red Velvet. The only let down is that they have such sweet names, but there’s no scent to match; However that’s more of a personal preference than an actual problem :)

I absolutely LOVE these! I have six of them: Fig Jam, Creme Brulee, Brown Sugar, Pink Truffle, Berry Smoothie, and Red Velvet.

Makep Junkie

I just recently got Sugar Plum but haven't used it yet. I love it the moment I swatched it on the counter and I just gotta get it. I was kinda obsessed with Katnis' lip color in Hunger Games which was a plummy mauvey shade and I found it in Sugar Plum LOL. I'm so excited to try it now! :)

lifesentropy

I like them (I own 6 of them) but I prefer the Jordana EasyShines ($2) because they're sooo much glossier and hydrating! Check them out at Walgreens or cherryculture.com.

I heard that the Loreal Caresse Lipsticks are also better than the Revlon lip butters so I can't wait to try them out once they get to my area :)

Dominique33

Oh actually L'Oréal caresse lipsticks are " low cost " ones, I think Revlon is much better. I threw away 2 caresse lipsticks ( don't wear very long, bad texture and poor result ), personally I prefer high end products except for some Revlon formulas which are good.

dyingforyou

i have 'berry smoothie' and i love it! it's almost like a my lips but better kind of color for me. it's hydrating and i love the way it looks too. hoping to get a few more soon.

Latest posts