Revlon Colorstay Foundation Pump

myystiqueen

Revlon Colorstay Foundation bottle doesn't come with a pump... which sucks cause i tend to pour too much foundation....

anyone finds a way to solve this problem??? does mac foundation pump fit in it??

thanks

jaclynashley

No idea if theres a pump that fits it but I do know the MAC pump doesn't fit it.
Good luck!
smiles.gif

user79

I refilled the product into an empty pump dispenser bottle I had from some moisturizer...

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I refilled the product into an empty pump dispenser bottle I had from some moisturizer...

good idea, Julia....!! ^^

but i was hoping i could keep using the original bottle....

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by myystiqueen
good idea, Julia....!! ^^

but i was hoping i could keep using the original bottle....

I think it's too hard to find a matching pump that you can screw on to the Revlon bottle, since Revlon doesn't make one and you need an exact fit. Just buy an empty complete pump bottle from a pharmacy, or use something from a moisturizer or whatever you have, like I've done. I think it's easier than trying to hunt down a fitting pump.

You could just buy a moisturizer in a pump bottle, just find the cheapest one you can find and either dump out the moisturizer, or put it in a normal screw top jar, clean it, make sure it's totally dry bc you don't want tapwater mixing with the foundation (it separates), then pour the Revlon in. You'll only need to buy this once, you can clean out and refill with foundation as needed.

banjobama

Gaaaah I wish they made a pump too! Even if we had to buy it separate, it's worth a couple bucks! I feel your pain.

Latest posts