• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Revlon Lipsticks :)

pinkcrush

So there has been alot of talk recently about Revlon lipsticks making incredible colors, some of which r dupes 4 high-end brands... This new interest started when my mother became interested in my Yung Rapunxel which I WAS NOT willing 2 share... I read here that Va-Va-Violet was a dead ringer 4 Y R so I picked her one up... They were on sale for BOGO 50% off so I decided 2 pick up Persian Melon 4 myself n fell in luv, its a GORGEOUS n different from anything in my collection... I think Im on 2 something here lol What r ur favorite Revlon shades???

glammy girl

I love Revlon lipsticks. I have quite a few. My favourites are: Luminous Pink Soft Nude Primrose Porcelain Pink Coffee Bean Check out the swatches online, I love these :)

pinkcrush

Yea they r really pretty... I think my next purchase will be Apricot Blase... Its absolutely stunning!!! It was actually a toss up between A B n Persian Melon which I purchased because I LUV pink lol... I also have Stormy Pink which is a pretty subdued matte pink...

CartoonChic

Don't get me started! I really like Revlon Super Lustrous and Matte Lipstick. You can tell by my list of Revlon lipsticks. The only one I didn't care for was 003 Mauve it Over and I returned it. It just wasn't flattering on me at all. I think all of the shades that I have are great, but here are some of my absolute favorites.

240 Sandalwood Beige
435 Love That Pink = MAC Impassioned
440 Cherries In The Snow = MAC Love Goddess
477 Black Cherry
660 Berry Haute = MAC Up The Amp
674 Coralberry = MAC Vegas Volt
677 Siren
720 Fire & Ice
745 Raspberry Bite
750 Kiss Me Coral

pinkcrush

Don't get me started! I really like Revlon Super Lustrous and Matte Lipstick. You can tell by my list of Revlon lipsticks. The only one I didn't care for was 003 Mauve it Over and I returned it. It just wasn't flattering on me at all. I think all of the shades that I have are great, but here are some of my absolute favorites. 240 Sandalwood Beige 435 Love That Pink = MAC Impassioned 440 Cherries In The Snow = MAC Love Goddess 477 Black Cherry 660 Berry Haute = MAC Up The Amp 674 Coralberry = MAC Vegas Volt 677 Siren 720 Fire & Ice 745 Raspberry Bite 750 Kiss Me Coral
Girl I absolutely did look at ur list since we seem have the same taste in colors... Test Persian Melon, its a pretty neon pink, very different from C Y Y however :)

DILLIGAF

Berry Haute!!! I love this color. Like Cartoon Chic said its a exact dupe for MAC's Up The Amp.

Copperhead

I used to wear Revlon lipsticks long time ago but stopped for a long time. Then I started getting back into them. Berry Haute is indeed the bomb! Really Red is a really pretty shade too. It's one of their matte shades. It's one of my favorite reds. I also have Siren which is a really pretty orange.