Rhinestones.

joygasm

Sorry, I'm not sure which board this would fit in.
I was wondering where you guys get your rhinestones?

blazeno.8

Usually at either a craft store (Jo-Ann Fabrics or Michael's) or sometimes at places that stock nail supplies. I tend to go the craft store rout because their selection is usually larger with a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors.

blazeno.8

That really depends on where I want them to go. For my nails, I use clear nail polish (usually a top coat) and they stay on for several days, but eventually fall off. For my face I use eyelash glue. If I wanted to put them on false eyelashes before I apply them I might use a stronger hold glue, let that dry for several hours to a day and then apply the eyelashes with regular eyelash glue. I have oil skin in some places, so I've generally tried to avoid the self adhesive.

MizzTropical

I like Sally's Beauty Supply. I usually get a pack full of a bunch of shades,colors,and shapes~ the brand is Cina. I use eyelash glue around my eyes or face and IBD nail glue from Sally's for my nails and toenails. For nails always use a clear top coat over too. That way they really stay on until you remove them.

Even if they come with sticky backs I'd still use glue for extra hold.
smiles.gif

claralikesguts

i don't like the look of cheap plastic rhinestones, so i buy swarovski crystals at rhinestoneshop.com. the shipping is fast, the prices are cheap, awesome color selection, and best of all you can choose the exact size of crystal you want.
smiles.gif

..kels*

The cheapest I've found them is in the craft section at Walmart. I use a tiny drop of eyelash glue to apply them.

joygasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kragey
I like to use bindi. Especially if I'm using them on my face.
winks.gif

Never thought about that
smiles.gif

Latest posts