Rimmel: Cool Matte 16hr Mouse Foundation

Dark_Phoenix

Overall Rating: 4.8
Price: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

General Comments on this product: It felt VERY nice on my skin. Glided on better then the Maybelline brand and blended easily. I went for the lightest color (Ivory) and was dissapointed that it was kinda "peachy" instead of more "yellowy". Not a great match for yellow/pale skin.

But it did stay on for 18 hrs without settling, creasing or feeling weird. The best part about it was feeling like I had on no foundation and it being sufficeintly matte to avoid powder touch ups (I used powder only once during mid-day).

IcesUltraGlam7

I saw the commercial last night on it so I'm tempted to pick it up just to try it and see what it does for my face.I usually prefure more expensive foundations,however alot of them contain the same ingredients.I do want to try it just for fun and out of curiousity.Although I havnt bought Rimmel foundations or other "non lipstick",items I do love the quality of Rimmel lipsticks and own quite a bunch.Not to change topic.I'm gonna give it a go.Thanks for the review.

Lily_Lyla

Overall Rating - 4.9
Price - 5
Packaging Quality - 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

This feels wonderful on my skin and blends perfectly. It leaves my skin feeling wonderfully soft and doesn't cause me to break out (Thank God), as most foundations tend to. I don't have all that much money to spend on foundations and as a result I find it hard to find a good colour match, however the soft beige is perfect. It lasted all day and it looked fine without powder on top (I've lost mine)
I'm awfully clumsy with my make-up and I'm slightly worried about it being in a glass pot, although I'll just have to be more careful.

Primula

Overall Rating: 4.5
Price: 4
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? Yes, definitely.

This is, without a doubt, my new favorite foundation. I've tried quite a few foundations over the years: Clinique (too orange), MAC (broke me out), Laura Mercier (too heavy), etc. Last week I picked up this foundation on sale, and it is perfect. It blends easily, the coverage is medium, lasts all day while staying matte and the color is perfect for my pale skin with pink undertones.

I'm not a big fan of the little glass jar, though. It's heavy and impractical - but this is a small price to pay, considering this is otherwise a fantastic product.

k.a.t

Overall Rating: 4
Price: 4
Packaging Quality: 2
Would you buy this product again? never.

I love the texture and the coverage, however the colour is ALWAYS too pink for me, it looks horrible. Also i gave the packaging 2 because it's unhygenic...i hate having to put my fingers into products time and time again.

butterflydream

I have to say I was very disapointed with this product. I have been on a very strict budget lately, and have to find all new products.

I got the ivory one and the color is okay, what I dont like is the way it feels on my skin, really clumpy. I used my fingers, a foundation brush and sponge. Nothing I used got rid of the texture. Also I work with a heavy digital camera and bright studio lights all day; after about an hour or so it looks streaky, and melts. The best cover I have found so far is my chanel lumiere in 20 clair.

raen

Overall Rating: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? yes

General Comments: I loved how cool my face felt after I put it on. It covered really well and stayed on throughout the day. Didn't get the right shade though.

tinfoiltrees

Overall rating: 2.5
Packaging Quality:4
Would you buy again? No

I got this foundation on sale at Harmons. Since I am always looking for the perfect foundation, I try new ones continually. I was very pleased with this one at first, thinking that it might even become a mainstay in my makeup collection. I covers well, doesn't look cakey and dries to a silky matte finish that lasted nearly the full 16 hours that it boasts. However, I found out after a few days of use that it clogged my pores and caused a major breakout. That's why I have to bump the overall rating down to 2.5. I wouldn't reccomend it if you have sensitive, acne-prone skin