• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Rimmel : Vinyl (Lip Gloss)

stevoulina

Overall rating: 5
Value (price): 5
packaging quality: 5
would you buy this product again? Definitely!!!!

Comments: I had this in Snog and I liked it and yesterday I got it in MMMMM! as well!!It's such a great shade!!It's a nude lip gloss,slightly on the brown side (but only slightly!)!It feels great on the lips too!Well done Rimmel!!!!

scarlett*98

would you buy this product again? Yes!

General comments: I love this lipgloss. It isn't too sticky and stays put. I also have snog and it is a great pink. I highly recommend it.

XxTinker_BellxX

General comments: I love these also, i tried it in this light pink glittery shade and its BEAUTIFUL i looked for it for ever and they finally came back out with it. After reading this i even had to put some on lmao.

acid2burn

i ave this in Snog! what can i say? its a lovely colour and has a sweet scent to it. texture is not so sticky like mac's , though not as lasting. definatlely looking forward to more of these babies!

Alexa

Packaging quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes, and I have (many times!)

I have about 7 or so of these, all in different shades. They're absolutely lovely. Smooth texture, the glitter is never too heavy and even though I have a lot of problems with scented products, I actually like the scent of these! Like a creamsicle

sdpfeiffy

packaging quality: 4
would you buy this product again? yes

I have several Vinyl lip glosses in different formulations, some LE some not. I love that these are a bit thinner, I think they add the shine I'm looking for to certain lipsticks. The fragrance and taste are very easy to deal with and you can't beat the price.

Only drawback is that the label is on the screw top part of the wand so the name eventually wears off.

TheCat'sMeow

Overall rating: 4
Packaging quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? Yes

I got this as a BOGO at SDM, in Fantastic, which is a really nice shimmery red. I really like the balm-feel of this gloss. The only drawbacks are that it doesnt last long, and it was hell trying to get the outer plastic shell off. Pretty good though. Probably will buy again.

kimmy

would you buy this product again? yep

Comments: i love this stuff! i got my first tube of it this week and it's gorgeous! it's super glossy and it stays on realllly well

ginger9

Overall rating: 3.75
packaging quality: 3
would you buy this product again? yes

Rimmel l/g definitely has the drug store market cornered on producing most trendy and vibrant colour palettes. The smell althou not offensive enough for me to stop wearing, still smells cheap and "plasticy" is the only way I can describe it. I'm giving it a lower rating because I don't like the scent. Other than the smell it applies nicely, not tacky and looks great on the lips. I like the unique shades available and the shimmer/glitter is just enough and does not feel gritty on the lips. It's not HG (like Juicy Tubes
) but for the low price point, it's a bang for your buck!

Fairybelle

packaging quality: 2
would you buy this product again? Maybe

Comments: I bought this gloss in Eastend Snob which is a pearly nude shade. It goes on supersmooth and glossy, and is sooo naturally gorgeous. However, I discovered that the packaging is not as hot as the gloss. This morning my little cheap gem of a gloss was seeping out of its tube. It was easy to clean up the mess since this gloss is not too sticky, however the leaking is the only thing really keeping me from buying it again. I usually make sure that my glosses are capped tightly after use--I am still trying to figure out how this happened. Anyhow, it is sitting on my counter upright right now as I am a bit scared to lean it on its side anymore. All in all a beautiful gloss but they need to make a better tube!

LaItaliana

Value (price): 4
packaging quality: 2
would you buy this product again? Maybe

Comments: I have Eastend snob (really light pink/nude) and Essential (brownish nude). I find myself reaching for eastend snob more because it tones down my pink/red lips better than essential. The thing I dont love about these is, if your lips are a lil chapped, these look horrible because they stick to every imperfection. Also, when you first put it on you need to rub it over with your finger because it gets too concentrated in places like the inner part of your lips ..dunno if that makes sense. But I like these for some of my colorful clothes because its not too much but its just enough for a bit of color.

cupcake_x

Overall rating: 2
packaging quality: 3
would you buy this product again? No

The color I bought was cute and it wasn't sticky, but the taste was so awful and repulsive to make me stay very far away from this lipgloss.

AmberLilith

Packaging quality: 3
Would you buy this product again? Definitely!

I have this in Snog and intend to buy a couple of others (can't remember the names). It's my favourite lipgloss at the moment -fulfills all my criteria:

I hate paying loads for lipgloss (I don't buy MAC lipglass etc) partly because i prefer my budget to go on eye makeup.
Consistency = goes on nicely, not "sticky"
Colour doesn't bleed (darker colours don't bleed either) like some glossy products tend to.
Good colour pay-off. I don't like jelly style lipglosses with very little colour.

Snog is a good neutral-ish pink, it's very close to my natural lip-colour, just a little lighter.

asianjewels

I love it! I have Demure a very pretty pink shade, that looks great with a dark eye. I actually like the scent and flavour of this gloss. And I love that it's not sticky. I would definitely buy it again. Good value.
Overall I give it a 4.5

elektra513

Would you buy this product again? Yep!

I recently bought Eastend Snob (light pinkish nude) and I love the color and the consistency (non-sticky), and it lasts a long time on the lips. Because I got this BOGO free, I want to go back and buy Snog and others.

Sanayhs

Would you buy this product again? Absolutely

This tends to be my gloss of choice. I have it in several colours, some of which are definitely super pretty. I like the consistency and certainly the price! It does what I want gloss-wise, so I stick with it.
I've been using it for quite some time now, actually... some of the older ones I have have no text left on them at all 'cause it has all worn off!

versace

i have a nude pink color forgot the name,but its sooo shiny like mirror definetly

viverr

would you buy this product again? HECK YES!<3

I have this lip gloss in the color Rhythm. It is a very pretty baby pink color on my lips (NC25). The color in the tube seems like a cool-toned/blah mauve color, but just wait until you apply it! It turns into this amazing pink color that i can wear even when I'm bare-faced - ie. no facial makeup

BarrelOfDonkeys

Overall rating: 4.5
packaging quality: 4
would you buy this product again? Definitely

The best lipgloss I've tried so far. I have Eastend Snob and it's a great nude color with a hint of a peachy-ness which goes great with my skin tone. It's really shiny and not at all sticky and stays on for a long time, I usually only have to reapply once throughout the day. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that the label wears away pretty quickly since it's on the lid.

Blueeyesangel18

would you buy this product again? Yes

I got the Vinyl Stars one in (174)Glimmer and I'm in love with it its a pink tint with little glitters that shine different colours it is so pretty and non sticky too