Robin Williams passing at 63 yesterday

MonsterhighLove

Ghouls and Mansters, I know that's totally off topic and I don't know if I can Post it, But I just want to say something about One of the Most Incredible Artist in World who passed away Yesterday: Robin Williams. I didn't meet him and he didn't know that I Exist in world, but I think that every single Movie or Tv Series has enjoyed me, He was a Comedian, a Dramatic Actor, a Father and a Husband, Thanks to his Advices I grew up, and I grew following his Films ( I loved Jumanji, Death Poets Society, Hook, Night at the Museum and other naturally ). I don't understand Annoying People who Insulted him or who made other bad action, I just Loved the Man I knew in Movies and I have Always thought that He was a Great Man. So Bye Great Robin Williams, Rest in Peace :)

monsterhigh14

Ghouls and Mansters, I know that's totally off topic and I don't know if I can Post it, But I just want to say something about One of the Most Incredible Artist in World who passed away Yesterday: Robin Williams. I didn't meet him and he didn't know that I Exist in world, but I think that every single Movie or Tv Series has enjoyed me, He was a Comedian, a Dramatic Actor, a Father and a Husband, Thanks to his Advices I grew up, and I grew following his Films ( I loved Jumanji, Death Poets Society, Hook, Night at the Museum and other naturally ). I don't understand Annoying People who Insulted him or who made other bad action, I just Loved the Man I knew in Movies and I have Always thought that He was a Great Man. So B[COLOR=00FFFF][COLOR=000000]ye Great Robin Williams, Rest in Peace :)[/COLOR][/COLOR]
I was so sad when I found out he passed, especially when I found out he killed himself, I'm only 13 but u also grew up watching ms.doubtfure, and jumanjii, I hope his soul is in peace.

Goat Goat Etc.

I knew he was and so many people repeated made fun of his career as films he starred in became up to par. He was a marker for some people's childhoods, what inspired people to go into comedy, and encouraged people to face their addictitons. What are your thoughts on him passing?

Dolly Snow

Truly sad and devastating. He was a very funny man and it is truly upsetting that someone who brought so much joy to others, could not find joy for himself. When someone is depressed and they are so far down the hole. They can't seem to crawl out.

Dominique33

When someone is depressed and they are so far down the hole. They can't seem to crawl out.
Yes Dolly, my day was saddened when they broke the news yesterday. He was such a great actor, bipolar so far I know. Depression can be awful and he knew how to " translate "depression on the screen, in Will Hunting, he also was vibrant and full of joy and empathy. The Dead Poet's Society is one of my fav movie ever, he was absolutely radiant in that movie.

Dolly Snow

Yes Dolly, my day was saddened when they broke the news yesterday. He was such a great actor, bipolar so far I know. Depression can be awful and he knew how to " translate "depression on the screen, in Will Hunting, he also was vibrant and full of joy and empathy. The Dead Poet's Society is one of my fav movie ever, he was absolutely radiant in that movie.
I think the entire world was saddened by the news. He was a staple in my childhood.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I was shocked when I heard it. Just some weeks ago I was watching his interviews on Youtube and thought what an amazing and funny guy he is and how lucky his kids must be to have such a cool dad. He seemed to have touched so many people around the world, I don't think I've ever seen such an outpouring of love when a celebrity passed. It's just so sad... he had so much to live for and seemed to be an incredibly kind spirit. So sad.

awickedshape

I grew up watching his films, it was a great shock and it is a great loss to the world. His children and his famous humorous roles and others like Dead Poet's Society and Good Will Hunting and What Dreams May Come will live on. I have seen so many sweet tributes on social media, including one of the Genie hugging Alladin with the caption "Genie, you're free." But this afternoon on the news his daughter apparently had to shut down a couple of her accounts because people posted negative photoshopped pics of her late father and insulting comments on her post about his passing. I'm sorry that he could find no other way out of his sadness and depression, which he alone could have understood.

awickedshape

Truly sad and devastating. He was a very funny man and it is truly upsetting that someone who brought so much joy to others, could not find joy for himself. When someone is depressed and they are so far down the hole. They can't seem to crawl out.
Yes, Dolly, when you are in it sometimes it's hard to see the way out.

allthingsglam

so sad a great talented he will be missed I pray he found the peace he was looking for and My prays go out to his family

Latest posts