Romantic Pink and Purple

retail_therapy

This is a look I am trying to recreate from one of my fav youtubbers (MakeupByRenRen),
which is a Pink & Purple Valentine'Day Look. Well, though it is not V Day, I think it is fun to try out, using my new Sushi Flower and Nocturnelle eyeshadow.

To start off, these are some of the main stuff you need:
MAC Dazzlelights es (the pale one), Nocturnelle es (the purple one), Sushi Flower es (the pink one)
MAC Heatherette Face Power (Alpha Girl)
MAC Up the Amp lipstick, MAC clear lip glass

I also used the black and white colors from the Smashbox trio Twilight.

PinkPurpletools-1.jpg

Here's what I did to achieve the look:
1. After priming the lids (Two Faced Shadow Insurance, Painterly Paintpot, I swept Dazzlelights es and the white color from the Smashbox trio all over my lids, except for the outer half.
2. I pack on the Sushi Flower on the outer corner, blending in with the white.
3. I used Nocturnelle on the crease, blending carefully.
4. I used a bit of the black color from the trio just to deepen the outer most corner.
5. Tightline both upper and lower lids with MAC Smoulder eyekohl.
6. Apply white es on the inner corner of lids, and Sushi Flower in the middle of lower lid. Use Nocturnelle to smudge the outer corner of lower lids.
7. Put on false lashes or apply mascara as desired.
8. Apply Up the Amp lipstick with a light dabbing motion. Even out the color. Apply clear gloss over for some shine.
9. Dust on Alpha Girl blusher.
10. Set whole face with Mineralised Skin Finish powder for smoother finish.

Enjoy the following pictures!

PinkPurple01-08-1.jpg

PinkPurple01-12-1.jpg

retail_therapy

Yeah, I know.. sorry! Still figuring my way around the forums, and trying out which pic size, etc etc is better. Thanks for the feedback.

NicksWifey

From what I can see, it looks fab! And yes, your blending is great! Thanks for the application details too
winks.gif

Latest posts