Russian Red lipglass on NC43?

makeupjunkie08

Hi fellow makeup lovers!

I have a question, I am a WOC my colouring is NC43, I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and am looking for a red lipgloss (I don't really like lipsticks). I mostly (99%) buy MAC, do you think the Russian Red lipglass would be a good colour for me, if not please suggest another lipgloss.
Thanks!

jo2syd

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupjunkie08
Hi fellow makeup lovers!

I have a question, I am a WOC my colouring is NC43, I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and am looking for a red lipgloss (I don't really like lipsticks). I mostly (99%) buy MAC, do you think the Russian Red lipglass would be a good colour for me, if not please suggest another lipgloss.
Thanks!

To be honest, I 'm not a fan of red lips but I am NC45-NC50 and I've worn russian red lip glass before. I used currant lip liner which totally warmed it up a bit. I don't see why you couldn't wear it.

Nikki1485

Hi I am NC 43 too and I can say the best red color that I use is Ruby Woo. It's an awesome color for the skin tone. I know you said you didn't like lipstick too much, but I think if you like red it is worth trying out. I promise you will love it!!!!!

Latest posts