Sale/Swap LIFTED? :(

anne082

Sorry if this is a wrong place to post but possibly I just got jacked, even i didn't want to think she is stealing from me as Specktra members are generally helpful and very friendly

after one month of waiting ,I has contacted the seller that my purchase hasn't arrived.
I had to wait 1 more week for the replied and the seller has no proof that she actually sent the items
so, she would be issuing me with a refund.
I then checked paypal " status" the refund was PENDING

still pending after 10 days , then I contacted paypal and was informed that Maybe the seller is currently sending such an eCheque payment and Please be therefore patient until the payment is completed.

BUT Today i checked and the refund had been "removed". I haven't received any refund.
i contacted seller again ,still no reply
I can't open a case in Paypal as it says that the transaction hasn't completed.

Ugh... I just feel so awful right now.

Please advise me if you can...any help would be appreciated.

kimbunney

I know how it feels to feel like you are being cheated when you have been nothing but honest. I would try to contact Paypal or just wait until you can open a case. I know you want immediate results but its not going to happen like that. When someone filed a claim on me once it took almost until Feb. just to get it settled even tho the claim happened in Nov.

Just make sure when you are able to file your claim have all information between you and the seller because if she does have proof the product was sent there is nothing Paypal can do about that. If she doesn't then you should get your money back no problem because when someone filed a claim on me I had to give them their funds immediately. I won my case and ended up getting the money back, but you have to spend money for Paypal to even investigate your case.

I hope your situation works out but I just want to add it truly sucks that people try to scam sometimes but just be patient.

anne082

I know how it feels to feel like you are being cheated when you have been nothing but honest. I would try to contact Paypal or just wait until you can open a case. I know you want immediate results but its not going to happen like that. When someone filed a claim on me once it took almost until Feb. just to get it settled even tho the claim happened in Nov.

Just make sure when you are able to file your claim have all information between you and the seller because if she does have proof the product was sent there is nothing Paypal can do about that. If she doesn't then you should get your money back no problem because when someone filed a claim on me I had to give them their funds immediately. I won my case and ended up getting the money back, but you have to spend money for Paypal to even investigate your case.

I hope your situation works out but I just want to add it truly sucks that people try to scam sometimes but just be patient.
Thank you ;), I'm glad that PayPal was on your side!
I waited too long because I never thought that she would do something like this,
I've trusted too much I guess :(
It's like she's trying to trick me until the 45 day limit on PayPal complaints is up.

Latest posts