San Diego, CA (Las Americas Premium Outlets)

i_love_mac

I am going here today from Orange County, its quite a drive but at least I can stop by Carlsbad on the way =)

i_love_mac

Literally, this outlet is one exit away from Mexico.

Pigments: Jardin Aires, Gold Mode, Viz-a-Violet, Cocomotion, Pink Pearl, Pastorale
Paint pots: Perky, Rollicklin', Electrosky, Fresco Rose, Greenstroke
Blush: Emote, Harmony, X-rocks, Spaced-out
Royal Assets eye Palette in 2 different sets
A bunch of brush sets from Colour forms, Antiquitease, Fringe
Trip lustreglass, lipglasses, lip gelee, fluidlines
a bunch of eye shadows from Matte2, Neo Sci Fi, Moonbathe
Mineralize eyeshadow duo in love connection

The lady there let me buy basically as much I wanted! That was very nice. I always have a hard time with stupid rules that they make up like u can only get 3 of the same category as a GROUP?? WTH....please then we will pretend to be from a different group...stupid!

chickatthegym

I went to this mall the other day- total disappointment! It is crowded with rude, pushy people and in a totally bad area... hard to find parking and get into and the CCO was awful! Whoever wrote the comment about the employees watching you like you are going to steal something is totally right LOL! So annoying! They even have the samples glued down to these long plastic sheets so you can hardly see what they are! They had a few glosses, a few pigments, some bags, a few holiday palettes and sets, some of the greasepaint sticks, a few blushes... nothing good at all! This is the first time I have EVER gone to a CCO without buying a single thing. It was so sad! Never going back!

chickatthegym

I hope so! If you get a chance- go to the Carlsbad outlets... they have a better selection and it's a much better mall:) It's about 30 mins from downtown.

jdeezy

i see you live in the san diego area. me too! i just got hired as a freelance and im starting next week already! there is a CCO closer than carlsbad. its in las americas in san ysidro. its right next to the coach store. good luck
cheerleader.gif

Latest posts