Santa's coming! I KNOW HIM!

Korms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennah
She died this past April.
ssad.gif
I miss her every single day. I love her sooo sooo much & I know she loved us too. Christmas is going to be so sad without her... she always used to spend the night at our house on Christmas Eve. She loved watching us open our "Grandma Claus" presents, and I loved seeing the smile on her face as we opened them.

All I want for Christmas is my grandma back!!!
ssad.gif

I was going to make a similar post. My Gran died in July. She had dementia for the past 4 years so every Christmas, all I ever wished for was for her to last a little longer before she totally lost her mind. I don't care about material presents. I don't think Christmas is really going to happen in our house and I have pretty much decided I am going to work my HCA job at the hospital over the festive period instead of having time off.

I just moved out to California in May and I will be going home for the first time around Christmas (the plane ticket is my xmas present from my mom)
smiles.gif
I'm just excited to see all my friends and family on the East Coast.

I love watching movies at Christmas time... some of my favorites are

How The Grinch Stole Christmas, Elf and Love Actually
smiles.gif

What are some of your favorite Christmas movies?

Has anyone seen the trailer for the new xmas moving coming out this year with Reese Witherspoon? Looks really good
smiles.gif
What do you think?
Video Trailers, Celebrity Interviews, Events, Movie Clips, TV Clips on Hollywood.com

k.a.t

Ideal wishlist:

MAC stuff
New laptop
New iPod
Digital SLR (they're so damn expensive! guess i'm stuck with my old school film camera a while longer lol)
Paul's boutique hand bag i am in love with
and clothes...

Getting:

iPod
Laptop
Bag
Clothes

It's pretty good this year
greengrin.gif

Shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelyanaphonexia
This year is different though because I'm getting married. I'm spending all my "gift" money to ensure that all my best friends and family can fly to my wedding on Dec. 20th.

My gift to my fiancé and his gift back to me (by then he will be my HUSBAND!!!) is our honeymoon which is a trip to Whistler, CA for skiing and other such wintery fun.

Dec. 20th is my birthday - I think it's a great day for a wedding! (Because I personally prefer non-summer weddings, not because it's my birthday!) =P

I'm from Vancouver (although living in Alberta right now) and I'll be back there on Dec. 17th for the holidays. Whistler is FUN, make sure you go to Garfinkel's in the village, it's my favourite place. =)

xoleaxo

i really need a new camera! so i asked for that.. along with makeup, of course.
smiles.gif

-Kat Von D line
-MAC brushes

smiles.gif

nelyanaphonexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenanigans
Dec. 20th is my birthday - I think it's a great day for a wedding! (Because I personally prefer non-summer weddings, not because it's my birthday!) =P

I'm from Vancouver (although living in Alberta right now) and I'll be back there on Dec. 17th for the holidays. Whistler is FUN, make sure you go to Garfinkel's in the village, it's my favourite place. =)

Yay! My birthday is Dec. 17th! I love having my birthday in the winter time and I thought that having my wedding during the fall or winter would be better mostly because I don't like warmer/hot weather.
smiles.gif
So, I get to celebrate my anniversary, birthday, Christmas and Hanukkah all together! I'm super excited.
th_DANCE.gif

I can't wait to go to CA this winter! A few years ago my fam. & I took a trip to Whistler (actually we did a cross country vaycay in CA - from Vancouver to Nova Scotia) and it was FAB! I just loved it! I will totally remember to visit Garfinkels. I found their website and it looks like fun!
greengrin.gif
thanks for the recommendation!
yes.gif

yodagirl

I plan on asking for the same thing I do every year....a new job lol
cutey.gif
Maybe I'll get lucky this year!

kimmy

money money moneeeeey! i'm trying to save up for a new car and my own place.
oh.gif
and maybe a new tattoo, as well.
smiles.gif

emeraldjewels

I have asked for spending money for my trip to vegas in december! I am so excited for it. I love vegas, its my favourite place in the whole world!

aleksis210

Omg I can't imagine growing up and knowing there wasn't a Santa Klaus...how boring! I still wish I never found out he wasn't real...lmao

k.a.t

^ lol!

I wasn't brought up to believe in Santa Claus, in Colombia (where i'm from) we have 'baby jesus'...he's the one who brings the presents lol

CantAffordMAC

I am asking for Ed Hardy perfume, a digital camera, and an ipod. And gift cards of course..

I dont really care what i get. I reallly love buying things for other people. It makes me so so happy!

rbella

^^^Oh Snap!!! You are now an Ultimate Specktra Member!!!!!!!!!!!! And, a Specktra Socialite!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you always been that or am I just now noticing????????????

Latest posts