SCENE e/s... a miracle????

VIC MAC

Hi everyone
yes.gif

I went to my local MAC the other day, and was looking at e/s - as if the 125 of them isnt enough
th_DANCE.gif

Well anyway I started talking to the MUA, and he tells me that he believes that SCENE e/s is the best kept secret ever - it's so versitale and be used with nearly all other shadows.

Sooo one has to listen to reason, and I bought it, and have been trying it out the last couple of days.

It really is great stuff, I've used it for a office makeup, blended with yoghurt and with dazzlelight too
thmbup.gif

So try it out next time, before they suddenly decide to kill it off at MAC
drools.gif

Victoria

TISH1124

^^ Not sure what the best kept secret is about it...People have been using Scene forever??? I must be missing something?

Are you talking about Scene or Scene1 ...still confused either way just curious?

Because I don't think Scene is going anywhere???

ohnna-lee

Scene is a staple and one of the colors that was suggested when I started my kit. That and Concrete.

I didn't pick up the COC quad because I had Scene and Bitter, that has to say something...

VIC MAC

I've seen SCENE loads of times, but just never thought much of it - so I was just a little surpriced when he told me about it.

It's just the original scene I'm talking about!

Well anyway, there might be some total newcomers, that will be glad to hear of scene e/s :)

And I'm just happy that it is now a part of my collection
thmbup.gif

specktra_rocks.gif
Vic

DirtyPlum

I believe Scene is available at all locations. We have it at my counter and its a pretty good seller.

I love it, its one of my fave shades and looks great on most skin tones. I think you meant to say its underrated, rather than best kept secret? maybe.

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
It's not on the MAC website and it is Noted as a PRO Only color on the site...Maybe after current supply is gone it will not be available ....Maybe that is what was meant by get it before it is gone

MAC PRO | Eye Shadow/Pro Palette Refill Pan

oh shiiiit! Well that bites! Should I pick up the COC sharp quad
hmm.gif
cause you know you can never have too many light green eyeshadows
cutey.gif

Or should I just go pick up another back up....

TISH1124

My friend works at the PRO store, just texted her and she said they have nothing saying that SCENE is being discontinued.....I think if you are looking for another Scene just get that...Do you not have a pro store in your area? If not get a CP...but she said most counters still should have quite a few because it is not a big seller at the counters here

I edited...I meant after current inventory at the counters are gone they may not get anymore since it is noted as a PRO color...Not that it would not be available...sorry for the confusion

SpringDancer

That's interesting... I love the color, but I find it so hard to work with... just like other matte colors - very hard to blend. I'd love hear how you guys wear it.

Latest posts