Brag about yourself!

What are you good at?
What are your talents?
What have you accomplished?
What are you proud of?
What makes you awesome?

Shadowy Lady

how come u didn't share anything yourself Kensie? :p

- I'm good with ppl. They always talk to me and share things with me. I don't know why. I was told I'm very approachable.
- I have many talents, lol! One I would pick is dancing. I can pick up any style of dancing easily and always enjoy learning them.
- I'm gonna combine the next two questions together. I'm proud of what I've accomplished for my age (27). I have a university degree, am 2 months away from getting my professional engineering designation and I'm successful in a very male dominated profession. I also have the greatest husband who makes me feel like a star everyday and a nice cozy home
smiles.gif

- I'm awesome coz I'm not one dimentional and you can't put me in a box, lol
greengrin.gif

I feel so vain now! Really wanna hear other ppl's talents :p

RedRibbon

What are you good at?
My job. As funny as that sounds, I'm really good at it. Away from that I'd say I'm good at getting other people to open up to me, I might be a heartless lawyer at work but I apparently have a way of being very personable with everyone I meet.

What are your talents?
Understanding and applying the law. Apart from that I would say cooking, DIY (I rule at this, regardless of what Mr RR says), I can touch my nose with my tongue which comes in helpful.

I think I've done quite well for my age. When I was at college, the people used to laugh at me for having the dream of being a lawyer. A lot of us went on to do law and everyone bar me failed. I got my law degree, passed first in my class, did my training and now I'm fully qualified and I think that is my proudest achievement. I'm also quite impressed with myself for snagging someone as perfect as Mr RR and for not changing myself to get a guy to like me.

What are you proud of?
My parents are something I'm proud of, for all the adversity they have gone through and how they made it out at the end. I'm also proud of my brothers and their achievements.

What makes you awesome?
My family and my closest friends are what make me awesome as lame as that sounds. I personally don't think I'm all that awesome but when I do things for them, they make me feel like the most awesome-est person in the world.

Dahlia_Rayn

I'm doing this with the hope that you're going to do it too Kensie!

What are you good at?

I'm good at being myself, and not buckling to society's expectations of how I should act or feel or dress.

What are your talents?
I am very empathetic, I think this is a talent because it helps me read people and I can tell when to push or pull away.

I think I've accomplished A LOT. I've come from a low income background, made it through college and earned my Bachelor of Science in biology, have been in the medical research field for several years and have a couple of journal articles with my name as coauthor. My first journal article with me as primary author came out this year, right in time for my 30th birthday. My husband and I own two homes (one is an investment/rental home), and it's just all good!

What are you proud of?
I'm most proud of my family and friends, without them I'd be less, and they lift me up and hold me up during the hard times. I love them so so so much!

What makes you awesome?
The people that are my foundation make me awesome, without them I couldn't even stand!

L1LMAMAJ

What are you good at?
I am good at talking with people. I get along with everyone (unless they're a jealous bitch and hate me for no reason) and love to talk to strangers. I keep conversations alive and am very engaging.

What are your talents?
I used to play the piano. I played the piano for over 10 years. I've won many competitions and scored high on examinations. *blushes*

I finished college. Yay! First girl in my extended family (both sides) to finish college.
smiles.gif
BA in Business Economics.

What are you proud of?
Being an American.
smiles.gif
No seriously, there is no other place I'd rather live.

What makes you awesome?
I have a lot of makeup, more than all my friends. Yay!!
smiles.gif
HAhah no but seriously, I think it's because I'm very well-rounded. I talk to all different kinds of people. I am girly but I play sports (bball, vball, swimming). I'm down for anything (like a spontaneous trip to Vegas) and like to have fun, but I would be happy with staying in watching a movie or reading a good book.

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
how come u didn't share anything yourself Kensie? :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn
I'm doing this with the hope that you're going to do it too Kensie!

LOL! okay, okay. hmmm...

I'm a really good cook (and I make some of the best apple pie ever)
According to my IQ score (174), I'm a "genius".
I think I'm pretty funny and I'm good at making people laugh.
I'm a good singer and make good music.
I taught myself to play the piano by ear.
I've always made honor roll since middle school to high school and my lowest GPA was a 3.83.
I have a natural ability to draw, paint, and sculpt.
I've got nice legs.
I'm a good boxer.
I take pride in my knowledge of human anatomy and physiology.
I think I'll make a very good parent one day.

Holy shit, after using so many "I"s, I'm starting to feel like Tyra Banks!

But I really hope more people find the time to think about the great things about themselves, even if they decide not to share it here.

TISH1124

What are you good at?
I think I am good at dealing with people in general...Nothing really gets to far under my skin

I am good at not holding grudges....takes too much Negative Energy.
I am a Good Cook (not baker, however)
I am good with Kids....(but don't send yours over)

What are your talents?
I speak 4 languages including English

I have raised two step sons to be successful life and business men
I have a degree in Business Management
I have always had a very successful & rewarding career.

What are you proud of?
I am proud of my family.....they are happy, healthy and good human beings

I volunteer at the school and my church in helping Hispanic children and adults learn to read and write in English....I am especially proud of them for wanting to learn, which in turn makes me feel proud of myslef for helping.

What makes you awesome?
Couldn't answer this one...needed help

Asked my 7 y/o....Alex
He said because you come to all my sports, help me with my homework, read to me and love me...Oh yeah and you cook me good food and buy me great toys
sneaky.gif

Asked my dh

He said, Everything! (he's so getting laid tonight)

banana1234

What are you good at?
I have always been good at art, i went to art college and then university and got a degree in graphic design

What are your talents?
Play Guitar, Kick my SO's ass at xbox

BA(hons) degree in Graphic Design
BTec National Diploma in Visual Communication
and I have just got in to a uni to study teaching starting next september
smiles.gif

What are you proud of?
My morals and how hard i've worked in college and uni

What makes you awesome?
I would do anything for my family and friends

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124

What are your talents?
I speak 4 languages including English

Tish you got me beat, I only speak three (English, French and Persian). Which ones do you speak?

TISH1124

English, Spanish, French and German

I am currently taking classes in Vietnamese (Annamese)...But it's very hard for me

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
English, Spanish, French and German

I am currently taking classes in Vietnamese (Annamese)...But it's very hard for me

that's because its crazy hard, but you can do it! good luck anyways
winks.gif

X4biddenxLustX

First off I'd like to say that I think this was a great idea. Instead of focusing soo much on the negatives we get a chance to talk about the things we actually like about ourselves =]

What are you good at?
I think that I'm very good at being there for people when they need someone to talk to or to vent. I like to be open with others and like them to be the same way with me.

What are your talents?
Honestly my biggest talent is bargain hunting LOL! I'm serious too lol.

Graduated high school with practically all straight A's.
Taught myself English as a second language (My first language is Taishanese which is a Cantonese dialect)

What are you proud of?
All the things I've done for my parents cause they don't speak much English. I've had to interpret for them since I was like 4 or 5 years old.
My heritage, lately I've been interested in learning more about it.

What makes you awesome?
I can make bomb a** pepper steak!

choozen1ne

What are you good at? Cooking , building an outfit ,winning an argument ,understanding new informantion , wearing bright colors What are your talents? i can cook almost anything and never use a recipes , painting my nails , applying a full face of makeup in about 15 mintues

*What have you accomplished? I have a kick ass MAC collection , I have an amazing Coach bag collection I have a 400 plus nail polish collection , I have 18 Argyle sweaters - these ar,e accomplishments right ?
smiles.gif

*What are you proud of? i'll get back to you on that one

*What makes you awesome?i have really easy to care for curly hair that everyone seems to love I can talk about baseball just as easily as i can talk about make up or fashion to anyone I don't let other people influence who I am or what I want to be in life I can name almost all of my 150 MAC eyeshadows and all of my 38 Blushes

choozen1ne

okay I forgot a lot of semi important ones -
I can read really fast and can remember almost everything I read , the more difficult the task is the easier I can will be able to figure it out
I have a high IQ - I can't remember what it is excatly is but I know it above average ( on that note I will mention I am a terrible speller )
I can hear a song once and have the entire thing memorized

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4biddenxLustX
First off I'd like to say that I think this was a great idea. Instead of focusing soo much on the negatives we get a chance to talk about the things we actually like about ourselves =]

What are you good at?
I think that I'm very good at being there for people when they need someone to talk to or to vent. I like to be open with others and like them to be the same way with me.

What are your talents?
Honestly my biggest talent is bargain hunting LOL! I'm serious too lol.

Graduated high school with practically all straight A's.
Taught myself English as a second language (My first language is Taishanese which is a Cantonese dialect)

What are you proud of?
All the things I've done for my parents cause they don't speak much English. I've had to interpret for them since I was like 4 or 5 years old.
My heritage, lately I've been interested in learning more about it.

What makes you awesome?
I can make bomb a** pepper steak!

my dad's side is taishanese too!!
smiles.gif
i understand it but can't speak it for some reason. I do speak cantonese though (and mandarin cuz of my mom's side)

LMD84

What are you good at?

I am good at unerstanding peoples needs and helping people

What are your talents?

I'm an amaizng sales person without being a con artist!

I'm pleased that at the age of 22 i was married, the only female manager in a very male dominated company and i had my own house.

What are you proud of?

I am proud of my husband and everything i have achieved so far.

What makes you awesome?

my laugh! you'll never hear a laugh that sounds like mine - and it generally gets everybody else going too!! hee hee hee!

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84

I'm pleased that at the age of 22 i was married, the only female manager in a very male dominated company and i had my own house.

22?!
holysheep.gif
i need to get a move on. lol!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
22?!
holysheep.gif
i need to get a move on. lol!

hee hee! when i want something i want it then and there pretty much! bust my ass sorting my life out and now i feel i can relax a little! i'm 25 this month and there are still many things i want to do. i think i got quite lucky early on!

ImMACnificent

What are you good at?

Im good at giving advice. I try to play the "devils advocate" in situations and think about things from all sides. Im good at making people laugh.

What are your talents?

Im good at acting (yrs of theatre/drama). I think Im creative. I can dance and sing pretty well.

I graduated Ohio State University with a bachelor's in social work. I have a license on social work as well.
I recently lost 5 lbs (very proud of this! hehe)

What are you proud of?

That I am doing exactly what I have wanted to do for years which is be a counselor. Its hard to believe some days that Im actually doing it and it was not just a dream.

What makes you awesome?

My sick humor. Bahahah!Also not being afraid of speaking my mind even when I know people are not going to agree.

Latest posts