Second try at a smokey eye

dreamer246

I'm still pretty new to the world of eye makeup, so please be kind! CC are welcome. No eyeliner because I have hidden lids, so they are never visible when I open my eyes, plus they smudge like crazy on me, hence I hardly use them anymore. No mascara too, because I wasn't wearing contacts today.

Thanks for looking!
smiles.gif

All MAC unless otherwise stated:

Eyes -
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Cuddle shadestick
Sunny Spot e/s
Winkle e/s
One Off e/s
Showstopper e/s
Naked pigment
Emote blush

Face -
Studio Fix Powder NC35
Emote blush
By Candlelight MSF
Comfort MSF

Lips -
Nothing (I put on lipstick only after the pic was taken)

DSC03428.jpg

DSC03429-1.jpg

Boasorte

good progress Winnie, if you don't wear liner the top, how about the bottom? Oh an falsies would look great on you! Try them!
smiles.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoleaxo
looks pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantedcameo
This looks really good.

Thank you!
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
good progress Winnie, if you don't wear liner the top, how about the bottom? Oh an falsies would look great on you! Try them!
smiles.gif

Thanks! Yeah ok I'll try to put liner on the bottom - hopefully it doesn't smudge as well, I have terribly oily skin.
nonono.gif

I wear specs most of the time though, and I think falsies would keep hitting my glasses. Lol. That's the reason why I don't put mascara when I have my glasses on as well.

Holy Rapture

Pretty good Winnie!
smiles.gif
Don't worry about mascara n glasses, trust me, nothing happens
smiles.gif
Try the mascara n waterline lining ... You'll look even more gorgeous!

dreamer246

Lol actually I have pretty long lashes, so they do hit against my glasses. I've tried it before. But yeah, definitely gonna try waterlining next time round!

dreamer246

Thank you!
blush-anim-cl.gif

I have a question to ask though: should I put e/s on the lower lid as well? If so, which color(s) should I put below?

ChandraD

When I do shadow on my lower lash line, it's usually the color that's on my outer crease. Sometimes I'll do black as well. I also sometimes put really vibrant colors on my lower lash line if I'm doing a nude look. It really makes your eyes pop. I definitely think you should try it out!

RandomnessWithK

very cute! i agree with everyone - liner on the bottom or even eyeshadow (the color you used on the outer crease would be nice) would intensify the smokeyness
winks.gif