Sellers like this should be banned!

BellaItalia1969

This UK,seller was pointed out to me ages ago and i did report her (all her MAC was fake etc)but she started selling again!Whatsmore i actually feel very stronglywhen sellers or buyers rubbish someone nationality in feedback...wth ??!Especially when the seller in question is dishonest and plain ignorant?
angry.gif
angry.gif
Well i will be reporting "youvegotenemainme"to ebay
yes.gif

youvgotafriendinme
JO!! no envio articulo y ni siquiera contesto a los mensajes. mal vendedor.Buyer:misslokura ( 37
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
)
25-Jan-10 21:17
  • Reply by youvgotafriendinme (26-Jan-10 18:10):

This is the reason i do not sell to spain or italy, they are very dishonest !
HELLO KITTY 10 COLOUR EYESHADOW PALETTE - NEW! (#110461139487)
Lol i thought i add this text...seller is so deluded
ssad.gif

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY OTHER ITEMS, I SELL HELLO KITTY COSMETICS AND 100% AUTHENTIC MAC COSMETICS

lilithbloody

I've heard that some sellers didn't ship to spain or italy due to the postal service in both countries (a lot of lost parcels it seems).

But what does she mean when saying "they are very dishonest"? The buyer only said that the seller didn't ever sent the item or even answer to her emails, so is she lying? do you have any proof? I think I have more trust in a buyer with 100% positive feedback than in a buyer who sells fake mac.

Latest posts