• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Semi-sugarsweet tutorial

x0besoz

i took into consideration people saying that i should do a tutorial so i tried it today this is my first time but i hope this helps someone
lol.gif
everyone does things their own way this is how i do mine ....

sooo not showing you guys my naked face lol and im pretty sure everyone everyone has their routine down packed
003.jpg

moisurtized, primed, based, powdered
i have udpp on my eyes i've outlined the bottom of my eyebrows
and traced that with a white kohl and blended it out for a highlight

005.jpg

006.jpg

i used Vanilla pigment with a sephora brush to highlight my brow bone and stupid faces lol

008.jpg

009.jpg

than i used red velvet shadestick as a base on my lid and blended it out with my finger because i find that the warmth helps it melt into the skin better than a brush will

010.jpg

011.jpg

next i used mixing medium to dampen a fluffy brush and applied melon pigment to the inner corner of my eye

013.jpg

015.jpg

with the same brush i packed on expensive pink over red velvet shadestick stopping at the crease

015.jpg

019.jpg

with another angled fluffy brush i applied dear cupcake eyeshadow in the crease and blended it upward towards my brow highlight

021.jpg

025.jpg

with a crease brush i put mufe 92 eyeshadow in the outer v and blended it inward

030.jpg

030.jpg

032.jpg

with the same crease brush i applied sketch in the crease and blended it in and than i deepened the outer v by applying sign and sealed shadow and blending it in

036.jpg

038.jpg

i used my rimmel eye kohl dipped in fluidline to tightline and line my waterline

040.jpg

041.jpg

i used the penultimate liner to line my eyes

043.jpg

042.jpg

044.jpg

i applied 1 coat of mascara to my eyelashes while the glue got tacky on the eyelash band

045.jpg

tada!!! done with eyes oh and i did my brows somewhere along the line lol now onto my face
yahoo.gif

048.jpg

052.jpg

i used my hello kitty 109 brush to apply emote blush in the hollows of my cheek to contour than i used a 187se to apply nuance blush above and blend it in

053.jpg

057.jpg

056.jpg

i used perfect topping msf with a 168? brush to highlight and used the same brush to apply BE tropical radiance and fix+ all over my face to blend and not to look pasty lol

058.jpg

061.jpg

than i applied lollipop loving lipstick and wonderstruck lusterglass on ur lips and i'm done!!!!!!!!!!

062.jpg

and than i went back and add sally girl cupcake pink glitter just on ur lid!

064.jpg

now i'm done lol!!!

Khalia25

Wow. You chose the perfect colors for this look! This is PERFECT. And I love the funny faces...lol...I laugh cause I understand. I would've been doing the same thing.
greengrin.gif

kariii

Wow, expensive pink over red velvet, didn't think about that! So pretty.

ALSO , add onto wishlist:
-Melon piggie
-wonderstruck lippie (looooks sooo good over lollipop lovin')

x0besoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeastlake
How did you depot Nuance? I thought the mineralize blushes couldn't be depotted?

Great look!

nuance was my go to blush last summer like everyday so eventually the dome went down lol so i depotted it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
Wow. You chose the perfect colors for this look! This is PERFECT. And I love the funny faces...lol...I laugh cause I understand. I would've been doing the same thing.
greengrin.gif

i felt like i looked dumb in the straight faces so i made even dumber faces lol but atleast theyre funny and keep the mood light not serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
Wow, expensive pink over red velvet, didn't think about that! So pretty.

ALSO , add onto wishlist:
-Melon piggie
-wonderstruck lippie (looooks sooo good over lollipop lovin')

this was actually trial and error yesterday lol and ive had wonderstruck for a while and i used it yesterday for the first time but thats mo go to combo now lol and i dont use melon as often but i think they would look great on u l
thmbup.gif

Latest posts