Sephora F & F 2010 in store

nychick1384

Makeup blogger Musings of a Muse just announced that Sephora will be having their Friends & Family 2010 event in-store at the end of next week (http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2010/11/sephora-vib-friends-and-family-event-20-off.html). What will you be hauling from the in-store event that you either missed or didn't get online?

I forgot to add that this will be available to VIB's only and should be 'officially' announced with an email and mailer closer to the date of the event.

Nicala

Man... Sephora is seriously draining my wallet big time
ssad.gif

StarrySim

You should've mentioned this is for VIB's only
ssad.gif
My one purchase this year, of a $40 powder, just won't cut it I think. Too bad, I was sad that Canada missed out on the last one.

DILLIGAF

YAY I will be in NYC for this!!!! I cant wait. Im going straight to the MUFE instore boutique in SoHo!!!!

nychick1384

You should've mentioned this is for VIB's only
ssad.gif
My one purchase this year, of a $40 powder, just won't cut it I think. Too bad, I was sad that Canada missed out on the last one.

Thanks, StarrySim. I totally forgot to add in that part
bangdesk.gif
. Thanks for keeping me on my toes
blush-anim-cl.gif

StarrySim

I wish I was a VIB!
nope.gif

*sigh* me too. But I pretty much refuse to buy cosmetics at full price, so that excludes Sephora pretty much all the time. Except during sales. Which I can't participate in because I'm not VIB. aaargh it's a vicious circle.

Latest posts