Sephora Foundation

Has anyone else noticed that Sephora's liquid foundation is on sale for $5? I'm worried that maybe they're elminating it or changing the formula, but it's my holy grial foundation.
cry.gif
Does anyone know what's going on?

krazysexxykool

I recently saw this on their site and just ordered 2 bottles, since it's so cheap, what do I have to lose? What's the coverage like?

Dreamergirl3

I tried those out at the sephora store the other day...they seem alright. I tested them on my hand cuz they looked kinda dirty. I noticed that the pump sucks! I dont know if its because they were testers, but every time i barely pushed it down, the foundation practically shot out. It even got on my shirt! Good thing they have makeup remover testers in the store too! But the coverage and texture were really nice, they seemed on the sheer side but I'm sure they're buildable. And for 5 bucks, why the hell not? I didnt find a color that matched my skintone though...I'm on the light/barely medium side with olive undertones. HTH!

Bubbles12_98

Quote:
Originally Posted by political_twin
Has anyone else noticed that Sephora's liquid foundation is on sale for $5? I'm worried that maybe they're elminating it or changing the formula, but it's my holy grial foundation.
cry.gif
Does anyone know what's going on?

What color are you in this foundation? I bought R20 since it was only $5 and I don't really like it & its too light for me
ssad.gif
If this is your color would you like it? We could swap or something *shrugs*

andtheafterglow

Yeah, I stocked up because it's apparently being discontinued.. And it's sad because that's the only foundation I have ever liked.
weeping.gif

Latest posts