Sephora Friends & Family

BeautyByLele

Hey I cant remember . . . does anybody know if Sephora usually have a F&F sale in the spring/summer ???? Or is it only in the fall/winter ??? TIA !!!!!!!!!

Honey&LemonGirl

There's usually two a year, one in the spring and one in the fall, if I recall correctly. The April F&F should be coming either next week or the week after that, I think.

BeautyByLele

Okay thanks !!! Imma be on the lookout 20% would be better but any discount is better than no discount !
w00t.gif

honybr

Thanks for posting this. I was looking at some things I'd like to order, but I'll hold out for a little while. I love a discount of any kind!

BeckyBenett

tts exciting! i have to ask my cousin to grab me some items.. do the items sell out very quickly online during the sale period? is there any way we can receive news of the sale?

ulta had this 20% discount this week and i tried to get the too faced naked eye and romantic eye palettes. bt they said the discount could not be applied to those items. i read the fine print, and too faced products were not excluded! so i was very annoyed cause i did not understand what was going on.. shall grab those during the sephora F&F instead..

Monsy

Ulta had 2 different 20% coupons last and this week. One does exclude too faced another does not, so i don't know which one you have. If it says "excludes prestige..." that means too faced, too.

sephora spring FF is usually online only, correct me if i am wrong?

bell21

I haven't seen anything about a spring ff from Sephora, I did just get their VIB Chic Week discount card. Its good April 14-21, 15% off and a free tote if you shop during the shopping sale on the 14th. The FF last November (I think) was online and in store.

sss215

I haven't seen anything about a spring ff from Sephora, I did just get their VIB Chic Week discount card. Its good April 14-21, 15% off and a free tote if you shop during the shopping sale on the 14th. The FF last November (I think) was online and in store.

I hope I am getting one of these. I am VIB and it would really come in handy right now...

Nicala

Yep, I got mine on Friday. ^

Whats on you guys' shopping list? They recently added bumble & bumble to the website :D

honybr

I just saw this on Temptalia:

BI 15% OFF SALE, 4/14 to 4/21, use code BICHIC

Yea for Beauty Insider getting a sale!

Latest posts