Sephora haul

MACBunny

Didn't get that much but I was soooo happy that they had UDPP in stock! I cannot wait to try it after all the hype I see about it on here. Yay! Also got some Dior products...

Dior Ultra Gloss in "A Bite of Toffee"
DiorShow Mascara in black
Urban Decay Primer Potion

Yay!

Shavwi

Urban Decay Primer Potion is THE best thing ever- I seriously have like 3 backups of it because it's always out of stock. Enjoy it!

TrusyMyEyes

I just bought two UDPP backups. They are always running out of them, but at my sephora they ship in on wednesday..so I try to come in late wednesday or thursday to pick up the UDPP.

I really want to try some dior stuff, but I haven't heard much about the products. Are they really that good?

MACBunny

TrustMyEyes:

I adore the Ultra Glosses by Dior. IMO, they are a lot less sticky than MAC lipglasses. So far I have A Lick of Taffy (pretty pink) and A Bite of Toffee (nude color) and LOVE them! I also bought Maniac Beige (the one Jessica Alba wore to the Oscars). It's a "Plastic" gloss which is more pigmented and not as shimmery as the Ultra, but it is also gorge. You should give them a try. Normally I don't stray from MAC but the glosses (ohh, and the DiorShow mascara--my HG mascara, seriously!) are awesome. HTH.
smiles.gif

Latest posts