Sephora Makeup Station?

Miz Pina

Where have these been hiding? I'm curious if anyone has purchased any of the lacquer accessories from Sephora and could share some pics? I would love to see them in "action" to find out how much they would hold and if they would still stack when filled.

Sephora: Sephora Brand Makeup Station: Tools & Accessories

It looks like you can buy them separately and there is also a brush cup.

Thanks!

Lizzie

I don't have this item, so take my opinion with a large grain of salt, but it doesn't look worth $70 to me.

Am I missing something, or are they just boxes? I loooove organization and would be interested to see what others think of it. Perhaps someone who owns it or has even seen it in person? haha...

TISH1124

I think they are cute....But I think you can find cuter, less expensive more functional options...like at the Container Store...if you have one that store is a makeup organizers HEAVEN!!!

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I think they are cute....But I think you can find cuter, less expensive more functional options...like at the Container Store...if you have one that store is a makeup organizers HEAVEN!!!

I could spend HOURS roaming around the Container Store!
A lot of their stuff is still out of my price range, though. Maybe I'm just cheap!
Erm...fugal?

TISH1124

Yeah I look all over it and then go to Walmart/Target and figure out what works just as well and is pretty close to what i saw there

Miz Pina

Yeah, they are wicked pricey but I really like the lacquer look. Too bad these are online only.

I have this 4 part organizer from Crate & Barrel that I really like and thought the medium or small sephora ones might be nice to keep in or on my vanity to hold my blushes & quads.

Crate and Barrel - Lacquer Bath Accessories shopping in Crate and Barrel Bedding and Bath

I used to work right next door to a Container Store and it was great! My house was never so organized... but I can't seem to find anything that is just quite what I am looking for. In the last couple weeks, I've already bought and returned 3 different organizers from there!

TISH1124

have you tried looking in Target? They have wonderful laquer containers in the store..I haven't looked online but you may look at their website and see

Lizzie

It'd look really cute with your other lacquer containers, though.
Very streamline and coordinated...

Miz Pina

I'll have to take a look there this week-end and remember to bring a few mu items with me so I can try them out in store. Trouble is I keep spur of the moment purchasing and then getting home and finding out nothing fits!

Or I could just keep my current lo-tech method and find a few more cardboard gift boxes to match the one I already have maxed out. Save the money for make-up or np instead.

TISH1124

Yeah I have a lot of the Black cardboard boxes that I got at Marshalls and
TJ Maxx I think they are meant for desk organizing...But hell my pencils and brushes work great in them

aziajs

Yeah, this is overpriced. $70?? No. They are just lacquered boxes. You can get that from an office supply. Next.

Latest posts